Spa Front Desk & Reservations - Part Time
To provide exceptional customer service and anticipate the guests’ needs by providing Front Desk support, hosting and guiding tours, and contributing to reservations by educating the guests on spa and salon experiences.
Hotel Overview: Picture a shimmering oasis overlooking the Sonoran Desert and the McDowell mountains - Fairmont Scottsdale Princess offers luxury and world class hospitality with over 200,000 square feet of meeting space. This award-winning meetings resort recently opened 102 new guest rooms in June 2016, bringing the total number of rooms to 750. In conjunction with the guest room expansion, the resort is creating three dynamic new outdoor venues for groups: Sunset Beach, the Great Lawn and a new western town, Copper Canyon. The Fairmont Scottsdale Princess was recently recognized with the AAA Five Diamond rating for its 27th year, making it one of the longest running AAA Five Diamond Resorts in the America’s. The only thing missing is you!
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Spa Operations Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offers professional, engaging and friendly service
- Create a welcoming atmosphere for guests during check in and check out.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism in all aspects of job performance.
- Host guests through the facility and familiarize them with the surroundings while explaining the Willow Stream story.
- Guide the guests towards their specific needs when making reservations and offer multiple treatment bookings and up-sells.
- Communicate all changes, cancellations and additions to the Back of House Leadership team.
- Promote a safe working environment by adhering to Hotel health and safety standards.
- Process transactions and adjustments in SpaSoft daily.
- Accept responsibility for cash drawer and ensure it balances at close of shift.
- Perform any duties and responsibilities as assigned, including check lists.
- Previous experience is an asset in a salon or spa
- Must be able to read, write and speak English
- Bilingual is an asset
- Basic computer skills required
- Adhere to Fairmont Scottsdale Princess Grooming Guidelineshttp://www.scottsdaleprincess.com/Meet/Grooming-Guidelines
Physical Aspects of Position (include but are not limited to):
- Constant standing and walking throughout shift
Visa Requirements: Proof of eligibility to work in the United States is required.
APPLY TODAY: Whether you're launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit www.fairmontcareers.com to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resort we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That's why you'll find exceptional work opportunities - throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific - as well as industry - leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London's The Savoy, New York's The Plaza, and Shanghai's Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award - winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
Fairmont Scottsdale Princess is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace. F/M/D/V
- Job type
- North Scottsdale, Scottsdale, AZ, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration