Bar Manager, Antidote
The Bar Manager plans, directs and evaluates the operations of the outlet. She/He is responsible for ensuring compliance with standard of service, operating procedures and health/safety regulations driving the bar to the vision of the ASIA'S 50 BEST BARS.
We are looking to hire a positive and enthusiastic individual who possesses strong multitasking skills, expert bar / head mixologist knowledge and a passion for hospitality & guest interaction able to work under pressure and independently.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Food and Beverage Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Conduct himself/herself in a manner expected of an Bar Manager, being an effective role model for his/her subordinates to follow
- Lead and assist with daily operations of the bar ensuring compliance with health, safety and security policy and procedures.
- Participate in management meetings to review progress towards achievement of business plan goals and develop the annual business plan related for the outlet
- Analyze month-end reports and identify deviation from business plan goals
- Support the hotel’s strategic business plan by aligning department’s activities and tactics with organization’s strategies
- Anticipate and forecast the volume of business taking into consideration the community in general, to determine the labour requirement for smooth operations.
- Utilize performance management principles to fully maximize colleague productivity.
- Supervise the Inventory of the beverages in the outlet and ensure the colleagues are complying with the standards of procedure of daily and monthly inventory.
- Review together on a regular basis food and beverage menu engineering plans, monthly departmental forecasts and marketing plans.
- Conduct training programs for employees focusing on their development needs, providing them with new skills to meet the changing high expectations of a customer.
- Review customer feedback/internal processes in customer interaction cycle and take corrective action for improvement of VOG scores.
- Complete regular competition analysis to recommend ideas on special promotions to increase sales and stay competitive with other comparable Cocktail bars.
- Ensure the team adhere to the various food and beverage standards
- Handle guest feedback & follow up
- Work towards maximizing beverage revenue by up-selling and offering professional, engaging and friendly service
- Conduct weekly meetings with head mixologist and head chef to ensure common vision & strategy
- Minimum 5 years of experience in food and Beverage operations / background as head mixologist
- Passion and experience in mixology and beverage innovation is a must
- Diploma in Hotel & Restaurant Management or higher
- Sound decision maker using logic and good judgment
APPLY TODAY: Whether you’re launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit http://www.fairmontcareers.com/ to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts—and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That’s why you'll find exceptional work opportunities—throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific—as well as industry-leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London’s The Savoy, New York’s The Plaza, and Shanghai’s Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award-winning Green Partnership program. Our Sustainability Partnership program represents our ever-expanding commitment to being a responsible business and to following the principles of sustainability across our operations, the world over. An exciting future awaits!
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be informed.
- Job type
- Downtown Core, Singapore
- Starting in
- As soon as possible