Management Trainee, Willow Stream Spa
The Spa is managed by a professional, friendly and dedicated team of Therapists, Attendants & Coordinators. Your leadership skills and the values you model as a Management Trainee will inspire your team - not only to ensure an exceptional guest experience, but also to grow in their careers with Fairmont Singapore and Swissotel The Stamford.
Hotel Overview: Strategically located in the heart of Singapore’s shopping, dining and entertainment districts and with the City Hall and Esplanade Mass Rapid Transit (MRT) train stations and other major transportation nodes at its doorstep, Fairmont Singapore and Swissôtel The Stamford are the gateway to explore Singapore’s landscapes at your convenience. With a total of 2,028 well-appointed guestrooms, both hotels offer a distinct collection of 15 lifestyle and dining choices including Michelin-starred fine dining restaurant JAAN, cutting-edge meeting space at Raffles City Convention Centre and one of Asia’s largest spas, Willow Stream Spa.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Director of Spa, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- · Spa/Front Reception
- · Membership and Corporate Wellness Program Management
- · Administrative (e.g. Manpower Scheduling, Leave reports etc)
- · Purchasing (eg. Inventory Control, Managing Costs and Processes)
- · Financial and Business Analysis (eg. Financial Reports, Forecasting & Budgeting)
- · Fitness and Leisure Management
Management Trainees will embark on a 12-month training programme in preparation for assuming a leadership role within the department. Throughout the 12-month rotation, the Management Trainee will rotate between all the different positions in the Spa department.
An individualized development plan is created to map out rotations as well as each individual's agreed learning outcome. Upon successful completion of the 12-month rotation, the candidate will be placed in a suitable management position, serving an 18-month bond with the company.
- Minimum Degree qualification preferably with at least 1 year of experience
- Fresh graduate with a keen learning aptitude is welcome to apply
- Strong administrative skills, organised and meticulous
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Effectively bilingual in English and Mandarin
- Possess a positive attitude, mature, highly initiative and a self-starter
- A good team player who is able to work independently in a highly pressurising and fast paced environment
- Proficient in MS Office Applications
- Able to commence work immediately or within short notice
APPLY TODAY: Whether you’re launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit: http://www.fairmontcareers.com/ or www.swissotel.com/EN/Careers/RECRUITMENT/join us.htm
to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts and Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts and the extraordinary opportunities that exist.
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Singapore and Swissôtel The Stamford we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. Your contribution is important to the success of our Company and we are committed to providing an environment that will foster growth and reward your efforts. Our teams around the globe endeavour to provide a safe, attractive and dynamic working environment, which will encourage you to take initiative and demonstrate your best abilities. Together we design career plans and unveil new professional perspectives through our various development programs, and with you playing a part, will help make your ambitions real. An exciting future awaits!
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Job type
- Downtown Core, Singapore
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract