Hotel Overview: The Fairmont Singapore is ideally situated at the crossroads of Singapore's business, cultural, entertainment and shopping districts. It offers 769 luxurious guestrooms and suites, a collection of 16 distinctive restaurants and bars and 70,000 square feet of prime meeting space - all supported by our Singapore hotel's award-winning service teams.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Outlet Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- To consistently offer a professional, friendly greeting and engaging service
- To greet and escort guests to tables and assist them in seating, ensuring the highest standards, whilst striving to exceed the guests expectations
- To assist in monitoring the guests’ needs, check and coordinate special requests such as special menu requirements, cake or flower orders, tables’ requests and promotional offers.
- To allocate and check the table arrangement both prior and during service, ensuring special requests are met wherever possible
- Have sound knowledge of food & beverage served so as to put customer completely at ease in a professional manner.
- Ensure compliance with established standards of service to maximize customer satisfaction
- Work towards maximizing beverage revenue by up-selling and offering professional, engaging and friendly service
- Minimum 1 years in F&B service
- GCE “O” Level
- Good command of English
- Good interpersonal and communication skill
- Leadership / People management
- Superior food and beverage knowledge
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That’s why you'll find exceptional work opportunities—throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific—as well as industry-leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London’s The Savoy, New York’s The Plaza, and Shanghai’s Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award-winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Job type
- Downtown Core, Singapore
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract