Hospitality Modern Apprenticeship
Become a Hospitality Professional by joining our 3 year apprenticeship programme. The programme has been designed for dynamic individuals who are passionate about providing engaging service.
The Hospitality Modern Apprenticeship scheme offers promising hospitality talent – like YOU - the opportunity to achieve a deep understanding of luxury hotel operations and service excellence working alongside the industry’s very best.
As a Hospitality Apprentice at Fairmont St Andrews you will experience all of the following exciting departments:
- Front Office
- Food & Beverage - Restaurants
- Food & Beverage - Bars
- Golf & Greenkeeping
What’s in it for you?
In addition to gaining valuable exposure to luxury hotel operations, you will enjoy the program features listed below:
- A Peer Ambassador – to help you settle into your role, responsibilities and life as a hospitality professional
- A Development Plan – to ensure you are constantly growing and progressing in your career
- Access to FRHI Training Programs – to facilitate continuous learning and development
Who is our ideal candidate?
We are looking for individuals with a passion for hospitality and the skills and qualifications listed below:
- A desire to learn and grow in hotel operations
- Excellent communication skills in English
- The ability to commit full time for the duration of the course
- Legal eligibility to work in the UK
Tell us about yourself!
With your application, please include the items listed below:
- Your up-to-date CV
- Your cover letter indicating why you are applying
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That’s why you'll find exceptional work opportunities—throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific—as well as industry-leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London’s The Savoy, New York’s The Plaza, and Shanghai’s Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award-winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
- Job type
- St Andrews, United Kingdom
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract