Human Resource Coordinator
To maintain all administrative functions within the human resource function, support positive colleague relations and promote our company values and culture.
Hotel Overview: Set on a 520 acre estate with a unique coastal setting in the Home of Golf, Fairmont St Andrews is the perfect location to turn any holiday into a treasured memory whilst offering a resort experience steeped in the history of the area and traditions of Scotland. The Resort includes 209 luxurious guest bedrooms, 6 diverse dining outlets, 2 golf courses and a tranquil Spa & Leisure facility.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Assistant Manager of Talent & Culture, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Personally greeting all internal/external customers, offering support and fielding enquiries ensuring
- Answer a wide variety of enquiries from colleagues and prospective colleagues, both in person, over the telephone and via e-mail, responding with the appropriate correspondence.
- Manage all office administration responsibilities, including incoming and outgoing mail, faxes and filing, ensuring a smooth paper flow and maintaining the order and cleanliness of the office.
- Assisting with receiving and managing incoming resumes and applications.
- Completion of all letters and offers of employment as requested.
- Administering the purchase process, maintaining an accurate inventory of all supplies and equipment within Human Resources.
- Maintain confidential filling system for employee files, correspondence, policies, standards, regulations and employment applications.
- Keeping the internal communication boards current, organised and exciting
- Ensure all colleague forms are available and stocked.
- Use HR Connect system to record all data and ensure information is up to date.
- Assist with the co-ordination and follow up of employee relation activities, including General Staff Meetings and seasonal staff events.
- Assisting Assistant manager and Director of Talent & Culture in completing special projects as required.
- To be aware of and fully support all Fairmont Human Resource Policies & Procedures
- Carry out any other administrative support duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Previous experience is an asset
- An understanding of the hospitality industry would be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal required
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
Visa Requirements: Applicants must be eligible to work in the EU or hold a valid work authorisation for the UK.
APPLY TODAY: Whether you're launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit www.fairmontcareers.com to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resort we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That's why you'll find exceptional work opportunities - throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific - as well as industry - leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London's The Savoy, New York's The Plaza, and Shanghai's Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award - winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Scotland, United Kingdom
- Starting in
- As soon as possible