Marketing and Design Coordinator
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, our Marketing professionals are ambassadors of the engaging service and authentically local experiences. Showcase your creative flair and interpersonal skills as Marketing and Design Coordinator.
Hotel Overview: Set on a 520 acre estate with a unique coastal setting in the Home of Golf, Fairmont St Andrews is the perfect location to turn any holiday into a treasured memory whilst offering a resort experience steeped in the history of the area and traditions of Scotland. The Resort includes 209 luxurious guest bedrooms, 6 diverse dining outlets, 2 golf courses and a tranquil Spa & Leisure facility
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Digital and Communications Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Managing internal design projects from initial contact to project handover
- Creating new artwork and adjusting existing artwork in line with brand standards
- Daily problem solving and idea generation
- The ability to work as part of a team and individually
- Printing, producing and finishing in-house work
- Working with print partners
- Supporting the team in all areas
- Produce daily social media content and select the proper imagery for day-to-day content and larger initiatives whilst ensuring social media calendar is up to date.
- Create custom content and schedule accordingly.
- Monitor social channels for trending news, ideas and influencers.
- Managing digital/online reputation through monitoring and responding to all guest reviews on social media, OTA’s via the TrustYou platform
- Supporting the corporate social responsibility and community engagement of the hotel, manage and respond to all donation requests, whilst conforming to brand parameters.
- Liaise and assist the sustainability team with communications support.
- Maintain a current and accurate photo library.
- Assist with internal communications of all promotion initiatives across all departments to keep all colleagues aware of current activity.
- Build media database of contacts of travel, spa, hotel, food & beverage and conference journalists.
- Actively monitor all PR coverage for hotel throughout the year.
- Other Duties as assigned
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Strong ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Excellent organizational, time management and administrative skills.
- Previous experience within Social Media/Content Creation preferred but not essential
- Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications required
- A strong working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and In-Design
- University/College degree in a related discipline preferred
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
Visa Requirements: Applicants must be eligible to work in the EU or hold a valid work authorisation for the UK.
APPLY TODAY: Whether you're launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit www.fairmontcareers.com to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resort we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That's why you'll find exceptional work opportunities - throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific - as well as industry - leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London's The Savoy, New York's The Plaza, and Shanghai's Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award - winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
- Job type
- St Andrews, United Kingdom
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract