Duty ManagerAt Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, our Colleagues and Leaders are with the exceptional service they provide to our guests – and also to one another. Be an ambassador for your hotel team as Duty Manager, where you will provide support as needed throughout all departments in support of efficient hotel operations and a memorable guest experience.
Fairmont Wuhan is situated in the newly developed Wuhan Central Business District (CBD), surrounded by banking corporations, top companies and high-end residences.
318 key with state of art design hotel guestrooms, minimum 50sqm.
Approximately 2,500sqm of meeting & banqueting space, Willow Stream Spa, Swimming Pool and Fitness Center.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Assistant Front Office Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Oversee the smooth operation of the property and be the key contact for any guest issues or hotel emergencies
- Assist guests regarding hotel facilities in an informative and helpful way
- Follow department policies, procedures and service standards
- Follow all safety policies
- Shift work required
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous leadership experience required
- Previous Property Management System experience preferred
- Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications preferred
- University/College degree in a related discipline an asset
- Must possess a professional presentation
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively with as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Hotel will responsible for Work Visa Application
APPLY TODAY: Whether you’re launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit http://www.fairmontcareers.com/ to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts—and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That’s why you'll find exceptional work opportunities—throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific—as well as industry-leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London’s The Savoy, New York’s The Plaza, and Shanghai’s Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award-winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
- Job type
- Beijing, China
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract