Human Resources Manager
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, we offer our Colleagues and Leaders exciting career paths and engaging work environments in hotels of unrivalled presence. Showcase your interpersonal and team-building strengths as Human Resources Manager – and be an ambassador for the extraordinary career opportunities and service culture at your hotel.
Fairmont Wuhan is situated in the newly developed Wuhan Central Business District (CBD), surrounded by banking corporations, top companies and high-end residences.
318 key with state of art design hotel guestrooms, minimum 50sqm.Approximately 2,500sqm of meeting & banqueting space, Willow Stream Spa， Swimming Pool and Fitness Center
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Director of Talent Culture, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Lead and oversee the day to day operation of the Human Resources Department as well as play a critical role in assisting in the implementation of the human resources strategy
- Assist in assessing organizational needs, developing aligned human resource solutions and implement strategies in the areas of employee relations, compensation and benefits, recognition, administration and Colleague wellness
- Promote positive Colleague relations through an environment that encourages open communication, trust, mutual respect and fun
- Assist Departmental Leaders and Senior Managers with the development of specific action plans to address issues and concerns identified in colleague feedback
- Assist with and support staff events
- Follow departmental policies and procedures
- Follow all safety policies
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous human resources leadership experience required
- Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications required
- University/College degree in a related discipline preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Visa Requirements: Hotel will responsible for Work Visa Application
APPLY TODAY: Whether you’re launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit http://www.fairmontcareers.com/ to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts—and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That’s why you'll find exceptional work opportunities—throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific—as well as industry-leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London’s The Savoy, New York’s The Plaza, and Shanghai’s Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award-winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
- Job type
- Beijing, China
- Starting in
- As soon as possible