Kitchen Hygiene Manager
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Executive Chef, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offers professional, engaging and friendly service
- Segregating of all raw and cooked food procedures are strictly observed.
- To carry out sanitizing / disinfection procedures.
- Temperature and time controls are in place to ensure all cooking is thorough and properly carried out.
- To ensure rapid chilling after cooking.
- To ensure appropriate holding for at hot temperatures until serving.
- Food not consumed must immediately dispose.
- Previous experience is an asset
- Diploma or degree in hospitality or related field.
- 6 – 12 months in the same position with similar operations style.
- Food safety knowledge must be good.
Physical Aspects of Position (include but are not limited to):
- Constant standing and walking throughout shift
- Technical service skills.
- Interpersonal skills – communicates effectively/openly.
- Communication skills in English spoken/written.
- Reliable and consistent.Personal presentation, clean/tidy.
- Comes across as enthusiastic, energetic.
APPLY TODAY: Whether you're launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit www.fairmontcareers.com to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resort we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That's why you'll find exceptional work opportunities - throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific - as well as industry - leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London's The Savoy, New York's The Plaza, and Shanghai's Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award - winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
- Job type
- Beijing, China
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration