IT ManagerOur Colleagues are turning moments into memories for our guests at Fairmont Hotels & Resorts with the help of Information Technology-assisted efficiencies. Your operational support and leadership as IT Manager will facilitate compliance with all security protocols, protect data and ensure our computer systems are optimized to meet the unique needs of our hotel team.
Fairmont Wuhan is situated in the newly developed Wuhan Central Business District (CBD), surrounded by banking corporations, top companies and high-end residences.
318 key with state of art design hotel guestrooms, minimum 50sqm.
Approximately 2,500sqm of meeting & banqueting space, Willow Stream Spa， Swimming Pool and Fitness Center.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Director of Finance&Business Support, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Lead and manage the hotel’s day-to-day IT activity ensuring all standards are followed
- Comply with the company’s IT Security Policy as it pertains to hardware, software, security/data safety
- Ensure proper backup of all business related, user relevant data
- Prepare the annual IT budget for the hotel and administer that budget in a fiscally responsible manner
- Support the hotel’s stand alone systems, including but not limited to, systems connected to the Network, point of sales systems, all related interfaces, file server, UPS related devices
- Work and consult with hardware and software vendors to setup and maintain all required equipment
- Ensure that the usage and installation of software is in accordance with the software licensing laws
- Ensure that all IT team members are properly trained in the use of all related devices and equipments
- Balance operational, administrative and Colleague needs
- Follow departmental policies and procedures
- Follow all safety policies
- Other duties as assigned
- Leadership experience in a similar role required
- CompTIA A certification required
- Novell Certified Netware Administrator preferred
- Microsoft Certified Software Engineer
- Understanding of TCP/IP networks
- University/College degree in a related discipline required
- Understanding of hotel applications an asset
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable with exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Hotel will responsible for Work Visa Application
APPLY TODAY: Whether you’re launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit http://www.fairmontcareers.com/ to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts—and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That’s why you'll find exceptional work opportunities—throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific—as well as industry-leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London’s The Savoy, New York’s The Plaza, and Shanghai’s Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award-winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
- Job type
- Beijing, China
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration