Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to Director of SPA, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offers professional, engaging and friendly service
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service.
- Direct and lead the day to day Spa operation ensuring all standards are followed.
- Prepare annual budgets for all departments within the Spa; ensuring productivity and expense controls are followed to maximize revenue opportunities.
- Promote and sell customized Spa programs to conference groups and individuals.
- Work with Hotel\Regional Sales and Marketing departments.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of competitors; including location, product offering, pricing, promotion and sales techniques.
- Create and lead the implementation of 12-month marketing plan.
- Previous experience is an asset
- Experience in the Hotel industry an asset. Experience and certification in one of the Spa disciplines of fitness or therapy preferred.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities.
- Highly responsible & reliable.
Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times Experience in a similar role in a luxury hotel with knowledge of the China market is required.
APPLY TODAY: Whether you're launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit www.fairmontcareers.com to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resort we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That's why you'll find exceptional work opportunities - throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific - as well as industry - leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London's The Savoy, New York's The Plaza, and Shanghai's Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award - winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
- Job type
- Beijing, China
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration