Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Laundry Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offers professional, engaging and friendly service
- One should be responsible for laundry management and assistant laundry management. According to relevant work programs, situation such as working routine, quality level and work load, etc., arrange for all post staff to finish every task, and often pay close attention to each workflow rationality and guarantee quality , check important guests' washing service quality, spot check every working performance, pay close attention to apparatus operating, article using, keep the safety in production, such links as apparatus facilities are maintained, and always concerned about the staffs skill, mood, health situation, pay appropriate help and guidance, and feedback relevant information, play a role in connecting.
- Previous experience is an asset
- All employees must at least graduate from high school, full of energy, kind, and also have stronger sense of responsibility, patience, positive spirit and working attitude. They shall have the working experience more than 5 years in the laundry of five- star hotel. He/she shall be familiar with all kinds of laundry apparatus's performance and laundering skills in operating all kinds of facilities, and also have some managerial, stronger communication skills and implementation of capacity.
Physical Aspects of Position (include but are not limited to):
- Constant standing and walking throughout shift
Visa Requirements: Must be legally eligible to work in China.
APPLY TODAY: Whether you're launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit www.fairmontcareers.com to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resort we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That's why you'll find exceptional work opportunities - throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific - as well as industry - leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London's The Savoy, New York's The Plaza, and Shanghai's Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award - winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Kunshan Shi, Suzhou Shi, China
- Starting in
- As soon as possible