Human Resources Administrator
The Human Resources Administrator's primary responsibility is to meet and assist both Colleagues and external guests courteously and efficiently by given a warm welcome, handle requests efficiently and exceed their expectations. Responsibilities will include all administrative tasks and support of the Human Resources team.
Hotel Overview: On KwaZulu-Natal’s Dolphin Coast, under an abundant forest canopy, you will find Zimbali - Zulu for “valley of flowers.” A sanctuary unlike any other in South Africa, this charming and unspoiled region is a nature lover’s wonderland. Dappled shadows from the lush vegetation and cool breezes from the Indian Ocean leave their mark on your soul. Endless beaches and clear skies invite you to relax and dream. Within this subtropical paradise, set within the serene confines of a coastal forest reserve, you will find the highest expression of exclusive hospitality: Fairmont Zimbali Resort. Summary of Responsibilities: Reporting to the Director of Human Resources, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offers professional, engaging and friendly service.
- Assist the Human Resources Department in the day-to-day operation of the department as required.
- Scheduling and arranging appointments as required.
- Prioritize all telephone calls and in-person external and internal visitors.
- Handle colleague requests.
- Responsible for processing and tracking invoices and expense reports as necessary.
- Responsible for loading Invoices on Systems.
- Maintaining the HR Float.
- Compose all written and email correspondence for the HR Department, such as letters, staff notices.
- Support internal HR projects, tracking necessary action and updating reports as progress is made. This includes championing the tracking of all HR Policies and ensuring all colleagues have signed this which must be filed in the employee files and Master file.
- Filing of Employee Records.
- Maintenance and Bi-annually Auditing of Employee Files.
- Handle all office administration duties such as photocopying, and ordering office /stationery supplies.
- Acts as a key member of the Employment Equity Committee.
- Distribution of all pay slips and other HR related correspondence.
- Handles weekly Leased Labour Requisitions and filing of the same.
- Any other duties assigned by the Director of Human Resources.
- Previous experience in Human Resources is mandatory
- Diploma in Human Resources Management and/or Practices
- Constant standing and walking throughout shift
- Job type
- Zimbali, Dolphin Coast, South Africa
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration