· To anticipate guest needs, and handle guest inquiries in a helpful and attentive Anantara manner.
· To have a complete knowledge of the hotel product, PBX System, including room types, rates, relative features and facilities, food and beverage outlets and promotions, spa and health club, and other Anantara properties.
· To take personal responsibility for the service and attitude with which our guest service is being delivered, and ensure it meets the highest standard of Anantara at all times.
· Take personal responsibility for ensuring all issues pertaining to guest satisfaction are met and that follow up is completed on a timely basis.
· To be proactive and innovative, suggesting alternatives that meet guest needs in enjoying their Anantara experience.
· To develop a close and harmonious working relationship with all hotel departments,
· To attend hotel events, daily shift briefings and training to improve professional skills.
• College diploma in hotel management or related field
• Previous experience in Front Office or Guest Services as Supervisor
• Good Communication skills
• Experience with Front Office Systems
• Good English skills, both written and spoken
Qasr Al Sarab Resort by Anantara
What we offer for our guests in Qasr Al Sarab Resort- unparalleled luxury and comfort amid the mystic desert charm of Abu Dhabi’s Empty Quarter. Ride on a camel over sun soaked dunes as this foreboding landscape unwinds eternally in front of you. Soak in the freeform swimming pool while desert wildlife grazes in the shade below. Be inspired by glorious Arabian décor that channels one of the world’s most ancient and revered cultures.
Located in the legendary Liwa Desert, one of the largest uninterrupted sand deserts in the world, Qasr Al Sarab Desert Resort by Anantara embraces the epic adventures of this evocative landscape by providing a luxury oasis for discerning travellers. Recline by the plunge pool outside your own private villa, or stretch out on a sumptuous day bed surrounded by rich Middle Eastern fabrics and local artefacts. Every room, villa and suite is considered to be some of the finest abodes among luxury Abu Dhabi resorts and features desert views, blending our rich interiors with the landscape.
Qasr Al Sarab Desert Resort by Anantara distinguishes itself from other Abu Dhabi hotels bringing its guests the quintessential Abu Dhabi luxury resort experience with leisure facilities to please the most demanding of tastes. A sanctuary of wellbeing that draws on an array of ancient cultures at Anantara Spa. A choice of four dining venues that offer the greatest Middle Eastern cuisine and fine gastronomic experiences from across the globe.