The Landmark London is recruiting for an Assistant Restaurant Manager.
Are you passionate about world class service and you would like to start or continue your career in one of the Leading Hotels of the World?
To thank you for your hard work and loyalty, some of the excellent benefits you will enjoy are:
Competitive salary + service charge
• 28 days paid holiday, including bank holidays (Increased holiday entitlement with length of service)
• Free dry cleaning for uniforms
• Free meals whilst on duty
• Health checks and life assurance cover - death in service scheme
• Long service awards
• 50% discount in our outlets (including sister properties)
• Discounted Accommodation as well as Spa Treatments for team members and their friends & family (including sister properties)
• Recommend a Friend scheme
• Season ticket loan and cycle to work scheme
• Discretionary Hotel Sick Pay after 6 months of service
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Annual Staff Party / GEM Recognition Scheme
• Landmark Development Academy & Sponsorship towards college course fees - conditions apply
• The Landmark Choir
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are currently looking for a passionate Assistant Restaurant Manager, to join our Winter Garden and Garden Terrace Department. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a friendly and welcoming team on a permanent basis, and help us to consistently deliver memorable moments and five star service to our guests and each other.
At The Landmark London, our purpose is to enrich the journeys of our people and our guests and as an Assistant Restaurant Manager, your main duties will include:
• To be flexible in regards of shifts and hours that are required in order to run the F&B Outlet.
• To role model an elegant grooming standard in line with the grooming standards for the Outlet.
• To maintain a high standard of personal cleanliness and hygiene at all times according to the grooming standards.
• To have an upbeat and positive attitude at all times with guests and fellow employees and to cooperate with each F&B Outlet and Hotel Department.
As Assistant Restaurant Manager, you will be required to work 40 hours per week, on a shift rota.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
The ideal candidate for this position as Assistant Restaurant Manager will demonstrate the following company values:
• Respect – I will treat others as I would like to be treated
• Integrity – I will deliver what I promise to deliver
• Continuous Improvement – I will actively seek out opportunities for improvement and take action
• Fun – I will bring positive energy to support a happy environment
• Team Work – I will effectively cooperate with team members in order to achieve shared goals together.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The Landmark London is a proud member of the Leading Hotels of the World and has recently been recognised as one of the Sunday Times top 10 Best Companies to work for in the UK in 2019.
The Landmark London is a three-time winner of ‘Visit London''s Best Hotel in London’ award and currently has been awarded with Platinum status in the ‘Investors in People’ accreditation.
We drive our business from the front line, with strong values and vision to support this. We empower our front line team to make decisions and value their input in the operations, with the guidance of Management and Executive teams.
If you feel this is the role for you, please apply today!
- Job type
- Marylebone, London, United Kingdom
- Management, F&B other, F&B service
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract
The Landmark London
Our luxury hotel combines classic British elegance and grandeur with the deluxe facilities required by today’s discerning travellers, such as hotel conference rooms, fantastic restaurants and bars, a luxurious Spa & Health Club with a 15 metre swimming pool and a gymnasium.
At our hotel in London, we continually strive to ensure that we not only meet our guests’ expectations, but that we exceed them. We take pride in offering the highest level of service to ensure that we continue to be one of the leading 5 star hotels in London and is the reason why we are one of the most popular wedding hotels in London, too. Therefore, if you want to indulge in a night of pure bliss and relaxation, we recommend you visit our London hotel.
However, you do not have to stay in our hotel in London to take advantage of our fantastic facilities. Our award winning Afternoon Tea is the perfect way to enjoy a leisurely afternoon, and you can indulge in an array of delicious sandwiches, French pastries and freshly baked scones.