Marriott International is the world's leading global hospitality company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. With over 6000 properties, you'll find us in your neighbourhood and in more than 122 countries across the globe. Learn about our 30 hotel brands at www.marriott.com/marriott-brands.mi. Find Your World.™
Opened in June 2018, Four Points by Sheraton Auckland offers guests 255 modern guest rooms, with impressive views of the city, alongside an all-day dining restaurant, bar and lounge. Reflecting the brand's promise to provide what matters most to today's independent travellers, the hotel also offers all of the brand's defining touches, including the signature Four Comfort bed, complimentary bottled water, fast and free Wi-Fi in all public areas, an energising breakfast and the brand's signature Best Brews™ program.
We are looking for an energetic and passionate Chef de Partie that wants to further their career with the largest hospitality company worldwide. As part of a strong Kitchen team your responsibilities will include:
- Supervise your section daily based on business needs.
- Prepare mise-en-place for daily food service.
- Maintain and enforce a high standard of hygiene in all kitchen areas.
- Ensure consistent high standard of quality and presentation of all food items.
- Assign tasks to the team and ensure they are completed on time.
- Assist with ideas for restaurant menu as directed.
- Minimum 2 years' in a Chef de Partie role.
- Genuine excitement and passion for the industry.
- An interest in using local ingredients.
- High attention to detail.
- Previous hotel experience preferred.
WE CAN OFFER
Competitive salary and benefits.
Career and training opportunities.
Excellent working conditions in a fun and supportive environment.
Discounted accommodation throughout the world.
Discounts on food and beverage in all outlets of the Hotel.
Sounds like you? Then apply now!
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
- Job type
- Auckland, New Zealand
- F&B other
- Starting in
- As soon as possible