Marriott International is the world's leading global hospitality company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. With over 6000 properties, you'll find us in your neighbourhood and in more than 122 countries across the globe. Learn about our 30 hotel brands at www.marriott.com/marriott-brands.mi. Find Your World.™
Be part of the first Four Points by Sheraton hotel, part of Marriott International in New Zealand.
Four Points by Sheraton Auckland offers guests 255 modern guest rooms, with impressive views of the city, alongside an all-day dining restaurant, bar and lounge. Reflecting the brand's promise to provide what matters most to today's independent travellers, the hotel also offers all of the brand's defining touches, including the signature Four Comfort bed, complimentary bottled water, fast and free Wi-Fi in all public areas, an energising breakfast and the brand's signature Best Brews™ program.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Greet and escort guests to rooms.
• Open doors and assist guests/visitors entering and leaving property.
• Inform guests of property amenities, services, and hours of operation, and local areas of interest and activities.
• Identify and explain room features to guests (e.g., use of room key, mini-bar, ice and vending areas, in-room safe, valet laundry services).
• Transport guest luggage to and from guest rooms and/or designated bell area.
• Assist with luggage storage and retrieval.
• Assist guests/visitors in and out of vehicles, including assisting guests with loading/unloading luggage and parking cars.
• Arrange transportation (e.g., taxi cab, shuttle bus) for guests/visitors, and record advance transportation request as needed.
To be successful in this role, you ideally demonstrate the following:
• Previous hospitality experience preferred but not essential.
• Positive attitude and the flexibility to confidently respond to a range of different work situation.
• Ability to work well in a team and independently.
• Flexibility to work all shifts including weekends.
• Physical fitness.
• Full NZ driving license essential.
- Job type
- Auckland, New Zealand
- Rooms division
- Starting in
- As soon as possible