Where timeless classics are woven with modern details. Where business meets pleasure. Where even when you’re global, you can experience the local. Designed for the independent traveler seeking balance, there’s Four Points.
Troubleshoot and resolve technical problems or issues related to computer software and systems. Provide technical guidance and recommendations to resolve business problems. Analyze, recommend, and implement process improvements. Enter commands and activate controls on computer and peripheral equipment to integrate and operate equipment. Troubleshoot, modify, support, manage, and maintain applications programs and user accounts. Maintain records of daily data communication transactions, problems and remedial actions taken, or installation activities. Train or instruct users in the proper use of hardware or software. Manage and coordinate planning, design, operations, maintenance, and resource allocation of telecommunications activities, including client/server support and strategic and tactical planning. Consult with and advise others on administrative policies and procedures, technical problems, priorities, and methods related to telecommunications.
Assist management in hiring, training, scheduling, evaluating, disciplining, and motivating and coaching employees; serve as a role model and first point of contact of the Guarantee of Fair Treatment/Open Door Policy process. Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees. Follow all company policies and procedures; protect company assets. Speak with others using clear and professional language. Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards; identify, recommend, develop, and implement new ways to increase organizational efficiency, productivity, quality, safety, and/or cost-savings. Visually verify information. Enter and locate information using computers/Point of Sale (POS) systems. Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Safety and Security
- Follow company and department safety and security policies and procedures to ensure a clean, safe, and secure environment.
- Follow property specific procedures for handling emergency situations (e.g., evacuations, medical emergencies, natural disasters).
Policies and Procedures
- Follow company and department policies and procedures.
- Protect the privacy and security of guests and coworkers.
- Protect company tools, equipment, machines, or other assets in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
- Discuss work topics, activities, or problems with coworkers, supervisors, or managers discreetly and quietly, avoiding public areas of the property.
- Talk with and listen to other employees to effectively exchange information.
- Exchange information with other employees using electronic devices (e.g., pagers and two-way radios, email).
- Provide assistance to coworkers, ensuring they understand their tasks.
- Speak to guests and co-workers using clear, appropriate and professional language.
- Assist management in screening resumes, conducting interviews and selecting new hourly hires using selection tools and systems.
- Ensure that hourly employees are trained on company core values, job roles, responsibilities, and technical and service aspects of the job.
- Serve as a departmental role model or mentor by working alongside employees to perform technical or functional job duties.
- Assist management in establishing and communicating goals, performance expectations, timetables and deadlines for shift or departmental operations to hourly employees and ensure that they are understood.
- Assist management to ensure that hourly employees have the necessary resources to effectively perform their jobs (e.g., supplies, equipment, and inventory).
- Assign and ensure work tasks are completed on time and that they meet appropriate quality standards.
- Coach and develop employees (e.g., create expectations for continual improvement, provide challenging tasks and assignments, hold development discussions, and construct and execute development plans).
- Encourage and motivate employees to perform their best, take responsibility for tasks and assignments, make decisions and provide input on possible improvements.
- Assist management in preparing and conducting performance reviews of hourly employees.
- Collaborate with management to formally recognize hourly employees' performance contributions.
- Assist management in determining and administering appropriate disciplinary action for hourly employees.
- Listen to hourly employees' suggestions for improving how work is done and how guests are served, gaining management support as needed to act upon suggestions.
- Serve as hourly employees' first point of contact as part of the Guarantee of Fair Treatment/Open Door Policy process.
- Coordinate tasks and work with other departments to ensure that the department runs efficiently.
- Collaborate with management to develop and carry-out ideas and procedures, and set goals to continuously improve department performance around guest and employee satisfaction scores.
- Ensure employee compliance with company standards and policies and external regulations (e.g., safety, OSHA, department-specific procedures such as food standards).
Working with Others
- Develop and maintain positive and productive working relationships with other employees and departments.
- Partner with and assist others to promote an environment of teamwork and achieve common goals.
- Actively listen to and consider the concerns of other employees, responding appropriately and effectively.
- Support all co-workers and treat them with dignity and respect.
- Handle sensitive issues with employees and/or guests with tact, respect, diplomacy, and confidentiality.
Quality Assurance/Quality Improvement
- Monitor the performance of others to ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards.
- Identify and recommend new ideas, technologies, or processes to increase organizational efficiency, productivity, quality, safety, and/or cost-savings.
- Read and visually verify information in a variety of formats (e.g., small print).
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance.
- Enter and locate work-related information using computers and/or point of sale systems.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical problems or issues related to computer software and systems.
- Provide technical guidance and recommendations to resolve business problems.
- Analyze, recommend, and implement process improvements.
Computer Hardware and Software
- Enter commands and activate controls on computer and peripheral equipment (e.g., printers) to integrate and operate equipment.
- Troubleshoot, modify, support, and maintain applications programs.
Personal Computer Support
- Manage user accounts, including set up, removal, and resetting passwords in order to ensure confidentiality and proper use.
- Maintain records of daily data communication transactions, problems and remedial actions taken, or installation activities.
- Train or instruct users in the proper use of hardware or software.
- Manage and coordinate planning, design, operations, maintenance, and resource allocation of telecommunications activities, including client/server support and strategic and tactical planning.
- Consult with others on administrative policies and procedures, technical problems, priorities, and methods related to telecommunications.
- Advise others on administrative policies and procedures, technical problems, priorities, and methods related to telecommunications.
- Problem Solving
- Arithmetic Computation
- Computer Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Team Work
- Diversity Relations
- Customer Service Orientation
- Telephone Etiquette Skills
- Electronic Communication
- Applied Reading
- Form, Report, and Log Completion
- English Language Proficiency
- Self Development
- Stress Tolerance
- Positive Demeanor
- Safety Orientation
- Property Knowledge
- Company Polices Knowledge
- Planning and Organizing
- Detail Orientation
- Time Management
- Coaching and Developing
- Resolving Conflict
- Employee Scheduling
- Team Building
Technical, Trade, or Vocational School Degree
Related Work Experience
At least 3 years of related work experience
No supervisory experience is required
- Job type
- Tokoname, Japan
- Starting in
- As soon as possible