- Inspect grooming and attire of staff, and rectify any deficiencies.
- Communicate with guests, other employees, or departments to ensure guest needs are met.
- Respond to and try to fulfill any special banquet event arrangements
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others, and support team to reach common goals.
- Good English skills (written & verbal).
- Good Computer Skills
- Work experience in a similar position in international brand for minimum 2-3years.
- Good leadership skills / good training conducting skills /Strong organization skills
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Mai Po, 深圳市, China
- F&B other
- Starting in
- As soon as possible