• Manages the property's reactive and proactive sales efforts.
• Provides customer intelligence in evaluating the market and economic trends that may lead to changes in sales strategy to meet or exceed customer expectations.
• Researches competitor’s sales team strategies to identify ways to grow occupancy and RevPAR and increase market share.
• Evaluates and supports participation and account deployment with Area Sales and Group Sales within the Sales Office.
• Develops strong partnerships with local organizations to further increase brand/product awareness.
• Develops and manages internal key stakeholder relationships.
• Develops strong community and public relations by maintaining property participation in local, regional and national tradeshows and client events.
• Verifies Sales team understands and is leveraging Marriott International (MI) demand engines to full potential.
• Partners with Human Resources to attract, develop and retain the right people in order to support the strategic priorities of the market.
- Job type
- Shenzhen, China
- Sales & Marketing
- Starting in
- As soon as possible