• Works collaboratively with local, regional and national resources to build awareness and increase exposure for the property and restaurants.
• Develops brochure and property collateral materials.
• Participates in all property imaging work (e.g., signage).
• Ensures consistent brand and property message is communicated in all public relations and communications efforts.
• Develops relationships within community to strengthen and expand customer base for sales opportunities and additional revenue.
• Develops strategic public relations plan for property, includes group, leisure and local efforts.
• Interacts with guests to obtain feedback on product quality and service levels; effectively responds to and handles guest problems and complaints.
• Keeps detailed files and records on all matters relative to property's public materials.
• Ensures that property is following all corporate public relations guidelines.
- Job type
- Shenzhen, China
- Public Relations
- Starting in
- As soon as possible