• Manages all day-to-day operations of Pastry Kitchen.
• Encourages and builds mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members. Ensure and maitain the productivity level of associates.
• Develops, designs, or creates new applications, ideas, relationships, systems, or products, including artistic contributions.
• Maintains purchasing, receiving and food storage standards.
• Supervises pastry preparation shift operations and ensures compliance with all Food & Beverage policies, standards and procedures.
• Manages day-to-day operations, ensuring the quality, standards and meeting the expectations of the customers on a daily basis.
• At 4 years experience in equivalent postion.
- Job type
- Mai Po, 深圳市, China
- F&B other
- Starting in
- As soon as possible