Where timeless classics are woven with modern details. Where business meets pleasure. Where even when you’re global, you can experience the local. Designed for the independent traveler seeking balance, there’s Four Points.
The Handyperson will be responsible for undertaking general repairs and maintenance throughout the Hotel including but not limited to:
- Presentation and upkeep of guest rooms and public areas
- Basic plumbing (unblocking drains, cleaning pits etc.)
- Air conditioning services and repairs
- Good painting and repair skills
- Understand and has an ability to complete a preventative maintenance program
- Maintaining doors, locks, taps etc.
- Good knowledge of maintenance procedures
- Basic electrical skills
What we are looking for:
- Previous maintenance experience in a similar role would be highly regarded
- Good eye for detail presentation and interpersonal skills
- Able to complete tasks in a timely manner
- Good communication skills with the ability to build relationships with other stakeholders
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Sydney, Australia
- Engineering & Maintenance
- Starting in
- As soon as possible