Four Season Resort and Residences Anguilla
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts have been ranked FORTUNE magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work for, every year since 1998…come and find out why. Four Seasons Resort and Residences Anguilla is seeking an Electrician with experience delivering exceptional service. The deeply instilled Four Seasons culture is personified by its employees; people who share a single focus and are inspired to offer great service.
Join a Talented and Dynamic Team on the oasis of Anguilla
Be a part of the Four Seasons Resort and Residences Anguilla. A self-governing territory of the United Kingdom, Anguilla is rich in history and island culture. Located in the beautiful islands of the Caribbean, Anguilla preserves its natural beauty and tranquility.
Four Seasons Resort and Residences Anguilla offer secluded luxury amid a high-end atmosphere. Our well-traveled and discerning guests enjoy white sand beaches, turquoise water, world-class dining, a luxurious spa and a lively Caribbean experience.
Imagine your work place is inspiring views of the Caribbean Sea, the sounds of palm trees waving in the ocean breeze, and guests relaxing with pool and beach side service that is the perfect combination of locally inspired cuisine, tropical drinks with a friendly staff who deliver Four Seasons legendary quality and service.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Our engineers are responsible for diagnosing and providing service and repairs to hotel equipment, including electrical, plumbing, gas, fire and safety, HVAC refrigeration, interior paint and decorating, and responding to inquiries and problems in an efficient, courteous and professional manner to achieve maximum customer satisfaction while complying with all Four Seasons'' policies.
In this Role you must have:
- Previous Hotel Experience in a large hotel or commercial building in a related role is ideal.
- Requires a working technical knowledge of general building maintenance.
- Requires the ability and knowledge to operate computer equipment.
- Ability to read, speak and write English is important.
- Must be able to work a variety of shifts and overnights are involved.
• Complimentary nights at FS Hotels & Resorts worldwide
• Insurance: Medical, and Life Dental, Vision
• Quality employee meals
• Training and career development
• Detailed probation and annual appraisals
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons – visit us:
Must have work authorization for Anguilla
- Job type
- West End, Anguilla
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract