• Checks in guest in an efficient and friendly manner, using guest name whenever possible. Assures that guest is assigned type of room requested and the correct rate is charged. Arranges for luggage to be delivered to guest room. Issues correct keys to the guest.
• Checks out guest at end of stay. Ascertains guest satisfaction, collects keys, posts late charges and presents bill to guest. Settles bill accurately through credit card or cash transaction.
• Maintains a balanced bank assigned by the hotel. Makes change, cashes checks, exchanges foreign currency. Reconciles all transactions at the close of each shift.
• Handles all guest interactions with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism, accommodating special requests whenever possible; resolves customer complaints; assists customers in all inquiries in connection with hotel services, hours of operations, key hotel personnel, in-house events, directions, etc. Responds to all guest requests in an accurate and timely manner. Interaction with guest will be in person and by phone.
• Utilizes a variety of computer systems to check guests in and out, run daily reports and select and block rooms for arriving guests.
• Comply with Four Seasons’ Work Rules and Standards of Conduct.
• Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
• Accepts reservations, changes and cancellations in the absence of Reservations Department Staff. Can answer guest calls and direct them appropriately in the absence of a Communications Operator.
• Must be able to work all shifts including, AM''s, PM''s, weekends, and holidays.
• Mobile Position requiring movement behind the desk and within the hotel.
• Continuous standing for entire shift.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both in person and by telephone.
• Must be fluent in English.
• Ability to learn multiple computer software and accurately input information into the systems.
• Ability to work cohesively with co-workers both within and outside of your department.
• Ability to prioritize, organize and follow up.
• Previous hotel front desk experience is strongly preferred.
• 2 Overnight shifts and 3 day shifts required
******Please note that due to the large number of responses we receive, only candidates being considered for the above position will be contacted for an interview.******Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the ''EEOC is The Law'' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
- Job type
- Midtown, Atlanta, GA, United States
- Front Office reception
- Starting in
- As soon as possible