- Has a set number of rooms to clean during a shift. Removes dirty towels and sheets and replaces them with clean ones from the Linen Closet. Cleans, dusts, and sanitizes all areas of the Guest Room (bedroom, living room, dining room and bathroom) according to procedure. Makes bed. Vacuums carpet and cleans marble and tile areas. Removes Rooms service trays, dishes and carts to service landings.
- Restocks used amenities such as shampoo, lotions, cotton balls, stationery and pens.
- Comply with Four Seasons’ Work Rules and Standards of Conduct.
- Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
• Must be able to work all shifts including, AM''s, PM''s, weekends, and holidays.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time up to 8 hours a day.
- Ability to perform assigned duties with attention to detail, speed accuracy, follow through, and work with a minimum supervision.
- Ability to satisfactorily communicate in English.
- Ability to exert physical effort consistent with cleaning assigned rooms as per the hotel standards.
- Ability to grasp, bend, and stoop; push or pull heavy loads weighing up to 30 lbs.
- Previous experience in housekeeping is strongly preferred.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Midtown, Atlanta, GA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible