We are looking for you to be our next Pastry Cook 2 to join us on our journey in the Four Seasons Atlanta Kitchen.
The Four Seasons Atlanta has multiple options for our guest and community to enjoy some of our delicious Pastry. Our Pastry department is led by Executive Pastry Chef Lasheeda Perry. Our different outlets include Bar Margot, Park 75, Banquets, and In Room Dining. Come join our Food & Beverage team that has established Four Seasons Atlanta as one of Midtown’s most revered and awarded destinations.
Our employees have a real passion for service and deep understanding of their craft to be able to connect with our guests to provide an incredible experience.
We have been rated as one of Fortune Magazine’s ‘100 Best Companies to Work’ every year since 1998… come and experience it for yourself. We are passionate about perfecting the guest & employee experience through living and working by the Golden Rule " Do unto others as you would have them do unto you".What will your day be like?
- You will prepare food items according to guest orders, follow food recipes
- You are encouraged to be creative and present your own dishes and show your culinary passion and have input on dishes to add to our menu
- Start food items that are prepared ahead of time, making sure not prepare beyond estimated needs.
- Operate, maintain and properly clean kitchen equipment, including deep fryer, broiler, stove, steamer, food processor, mixer, slicer, oven, steam table, tilt kettle, waffle iron, doughnut machine and flat top grill.
- Date all food containers and rotate as per policies, making sure that all department of health policies are implemented.
- Incredible Customer Service & Excellent teammate.
- Previous pastry culinary or related experience
- Safely using knife skills and using them to chop, dice, julienne and mince.
- Ability to read, write and verbally communicate effectively with team, guests and hotel
- Able to sit, stand and walk up to 8 hours
- Ability to experience our hotels as a guest through the complimentary room program
- 401(k) Retirement Matching Plan
- Highly competitive salaries and incentives
- Educational assistance programs and access to E-Cornell University online courses at discounted pricing as well as in-house training workshops for all employees
- Giving back to the community through special events by participating to be a mentor at a school, collecting food for and working with our local food bank, book and back pack drives for students, community garden events, raising money for schools in need….etc
- Choice of dental insurance or medical cash plan, as well as a life insurance
- Complimentary Employee Meals
- Team of friendly, warm, professional and very upbeat employees.
- Discount and pretax deductions for public transportation through Marta
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the ''EEOC is The Law'' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
- Job type
- Midtown, Atlanta, GA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration