At Four Seasons Hotel Austin, luxurious accommodations and superb amenities are underlined by gracious Texas hospitality and five-star service. We invite you to help us provide exceptional service to our guests in Austin, Texas! Four Seasons Hotel Austin is seeking a Director of IT to join our team.
Centrally located in the heart of downtown Austin, perched on the shores of Lady Bird Lake and surrounded by lush gardens, the resort-like Hotel provides a convenient base for those looking to experience all the city has to offer. Decorated in a soothing blue-and-gray color scheme with rustic wood and modern metallic touches, the Hotel’s newly renovated 294 guest rooms – including 33 suites – offer views of either the lake or Austin’s vibrant downtown cityscape. With a top rated restaurant, newly renovated spa and other world class amenities, you will be eager to call Four Seasons Hotel Austin your home.
The role of the Director of IT
BASIC PURPOSE: Applicants are required to have three to five years’ experience in IT, in a managerial capacity, preferably in a hotel environment. Applicants should also have a technical background of MCSE Certifications, and strong PC skills based on Microsoft operating systems and applications. An IT Degree qualification is preferred, however, not essential with previous relevant experience. Qualified candidates will also have project management experience.
Some specific skills needed to perform the job are: Network administration, PC and network trouble shooting, file server configuration, backup systems configuration, network switch management, Lotus Notes Domino Mail Server management, operating system and application software upgrading, prioritization of multiple projects and demands on a weekly, daily and hourly basis, anti-virus and firewall management, hardware configuration and troubleshooting, hotel specific application maintenance and administration.
The Director of IT reports to the Director of Finance and can have other hotel based IT staff reporting to him or her.
US work authorization is required unless candidate is currently in a managerial position at a Four Seasons location. Current Four Seasons managers may qualify for L-1 visa sponsorship.
What you can expect being a Four Seasons Austin employee:
• Complimentary stays at Four Seasons worldwide
• Holiday, vacation, and sick pay
• Free employee meals prepared by the Four Seasons Culinary Team
• Discounted parking options for employees
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• 401k participation with a company matching programFour Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the ''EEOC is The Law'' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Waller Creek District, Austin, TX, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible