Cook 3 Full Time
Four Seasons Residence Club Aviara is seeking a Cook 3 that is experienced and passionate about creating an exquisite culinary experience for our guests.
As Four Seasons works towards phenomenal growth in the next decade, our most valuable partners continue to be our employees, with whom we have a solid relationship based on the Golden Rule. This relationship is made tangible by the awards received year after year by Four Seasons on a corporate level, as well as by our hotels and resorts around the world, making us an undisputed "employer of choice." By joining the Four Seasons team, you can see why Four Seasons has been named by its employees to FORTUNE magazine''s list of the "100 Best Companies to Work For." Four Seasons is one of just 13 organizations to have the distinction of being recognized every year since the list''s inception in 1998.
Join Our Team
The Residence Club is located in the master planned community of Aviara, in the city of Carlsbad. Today, business travelers, families, friends and couples continue to flock to this destination. Combining unmatched Four Seasons service with the ultimate in style, comfort and attention to detail, the Resort Residences at Four Seasons offer the perfect accommodations for those who want to experience the very best amidst an idyllic setting. Our team is built on mutual respect, collaboration, excellent service and a passion for cleanliness. Four Seasons provides employees with the same level of care that we give our guests.
• Check the mis en place to ensure an adequate supply of materials for the shift and bring up to par those items needed.
• Set up the station by obtaining all equipment and materials needed.
• Prepare stocks and sauces.
• Prepare the broiler for service.
• Prepare and plate all items received from the computer system in a timely and accurate manner that are the responsibility of the broiler cook.
• Ensure a neat, clean and organized work area.
• Properly break down the station by storing foods and beverages properly and carefully after labeling them.
• Turn off all equipment ensuring no safety hazard has been left behind.
• Complete requisitions when needed.
• Handle and report any accident immediately, no matter how minor.
• Perform other tasks or projects as assigned by hotel management and staff.
• Receive direction from senior cooks
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
• Reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language.
• Knowledge of the use of broiler equipment and understanding of meat and fish cookery.
• 6 months experience as line and prep cook
• High School Diploma
What to Expect:
• Be a part of a cohesive team with opportunities to build a successful career with global potential
• Competitive Salary & Wages
• Excellent training and Development Opportunities
• 401k participation with Company Matching Program
• Complimentary Employee Meals
• Complimentary Dry Cleaning for Employee Uniforms
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons by visiting:
We look forward to receiving your application!Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the ''EEOC is The Law'' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Carlsbad, CA, United States
- F&B kitchen
- Starting in
- As soon as possible