In Villa Dining Server
Four Seasons Residence Club Aviara is seeking an In Villa Dining Server that is dedicated to creating exceptional experiences and lasting memories for guests dining with In Villa Dining.
As Four Seasons works towards phenomenal growth in the next decade, our most valuable partners continue to be our employees, with whom we have a solid relationship based on the Golden Rule. This relationship is made tangible by the awards received year after year by Four Seasons on a corporate level, as well as by our hotels and resorts around the world, making us an undisputed "employer of choice." By joining the Four Seasons team, you can see why Four Seasons has been named by its employees to FORTUNE magazine''s list of the "100 Best Companies to Work For." Four Seasons is one of just 13 organizations to have the distinction of being recognized every year since the list''s inception in 1998.
Join Our Team
The Residence Club is located in the master planned community of Aviara, in the city of Carlsbad. Today, business travelers, families, friends and couples continue to flock to this destination. Combining unmatched Four Seasons service with the ultimate in style, comfort and attention to detail, the Resort Residences at Four Seasons offer the perfect accommodations for those who want to experience the very best amidst an idyllic setting. Our team is built on mutual respect, collaboration, excellent service and a passion for cleanliness. Four Seasons provides employees with the same level of care that we give our guests.
- Offer guests an enjoyable, expertly served beverage/dining experience conforming to Four Seasons standards of excellence for quality, professionalism and friendliness.
- Answer the telephones according to Four Season''s standards.
- Anticipate and service of guests'' requirements before requests are necessary.
- Serve and clear food and beverage items in an unobtrusive and professional manner.
- Complete opening and closing side work as assigned and have all tables set according to standard.
- Utilize the hotel''s computer system ringing up sales, printing checks, closing checks and completing closing readings.
- Carry trays, bus and reset tables with, china, glass and silver.
- Ascertain a guest''s satisfaction and handle any problem which may arise informing a manager of the problem and how it was resolved.
- Report any accident immediately, no matter how minor, to a manager.
- Recognize and address potential intoxicated disruptive or undesirable guests.
- Respond properly in any hotel emergency or safety situation.
- Perform other tasks or projects as assigned by hotel management and staff.
- Possess a valid driver’s license in order drive a golf cart
- Carry hot boxes and provide oval tray service in a professional & comfortable manner.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Excellent reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language.
- 6 months minimum of food and beverage serving and/or related experience.
- Average knowledge of wines, spirits and mixed drinks.
What to Expect:
- Be a part of a cohesive team with opportunities to build a successful career with global potential
- Competitive Salary & Wages
- Excellent training and Development Opportunities
- 401k participation with Company Matching Program
- Complimentary Employee Meals
- Complimentary Dry Cleaning for Employee Uniforms
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons by visiting:
We look forward to receiving your application!Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the ''EEOC is The Law'' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
- Job type
- Carlsbad, CA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract