Pool Server On Call
Four Seasons Residence Club Aviara is seeking a Pool Server that is dedicated to creating exceptional experiences and lasting memories for our pool guests.
As Four Seasons works towards phenomenal growth in the next decade, our most valuable partners continue to be our employees, with whom we have a solid relationship based on the Golden Rule. This relationship is made tangible by the awards received year after year by Four Seasons on a corporate level, as well as by our hotels and resorts around the world, making us an undisputed "employer of choice." By joining the Four Seasons team, you can see why Four Seasons has been named by its employees to FORTUNE magazine''s list of the "100 Best Companies to Work For." Four Seasons is one of just 13 organizations to have the distinction of being recognized every year since the list''s inception in 1998.
Join Our Team
The Residence Club is located in the master planned community of Aviara, in the city of Carlsbad. Today, business travelers, families, friends and couples continue to flock to this destination. Combining unmatched Four Seasons service with the ultimate in style, comfort and attention to detail, the Resort Residences at Four Seasons offer the perfect accommodations for those who want to experience the very best amidst an idyllic setting. Our team is built on mutual respect, collaboration, excellent service and a passion for cleanliness. Four Seasons provides employees with the same level of care that we give our guests.
• Anticipate and service the guest''s needs before requests are necessary.
• Conduct all opening procedures including obtaining pool keys, unlocking all cabinets, setting up amenities, and phones.
• Provide information and assistance to guests as requested, give them an orientation, have them register and is familiar with all resort services and hours of operation.
• Wipe down, set up and move, when necessary, all pool deck equipment.
• Work closely with the Engineering department to administer preventive maintenance procedures and to limit equipment down time by ensuring proper use and care.
• Report equipment malfunctions promptly and accurately.
• Ensure safety procedures are followed and notify Security of any accident or injury.
• Pick up, stock, restock, and drop off towels, juices, fruits, and other items or amenities needed in the area to provide guests with a level of service in keeping with a Four Seasons.
• Monitor all pool and Jacuzzi activity watching for the welfare and safety of all in the pool area.
• Enforce health club rules and regulations with guests.
• Offer, order and serve food to all pool guests.
• Clean the pool, Jacuzzi, deck and tiles.
• Handle, store and utilize all chemicals properly and safely.
• Assist guests, members or visitors in seating, offering towels, and informing them of amenities, hotel information and food and beverage service.
• Take food and drink orders, and clear necessary items.
• Offer cold towels, water mists and glasses of water.
• Secure all amenities, cabinets, chairs and cushions at the end of the day.
• Handle any guest inconvenience or complaint swiftly, with a smile and to the satisfaction of the guest, informing management of the situation and how you resolved it.
• Respond properly in any hotel emergency or safety situation.
• Perform other tasks or projects as assigned by hotel management and staff.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
Previous experience and knowledge of Food and Beverage is preferred.
What to Expect:
• Be a part of a cohesive team with opportunities to build a successful career with global potential
• Competitive Salary & Wages
• Excellent Training and Development Opportunities
• 401k Participation with Company Matching Program
• Complimentary Employee Meals
• Complimentary Dry Cleaning for Employee Uniforms
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons by visiting:
We look forward to receiving your application!Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the ''EEOC is The Law'' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
- Job type
- Carlsbad, CA, United States
- Recreation & Leisure
- Starting in
- As soon as possible