Spa Massage Therapist
Four Seasons Residence Club Aviara is seeking a Spa Massage Therapist that is passionate in creating a relaxing and calming experience for our spa guests.
As Four Seasons works towards phenomenal growth in the next decade, our most valuable partners continue to be our employees, with whom we have a solid relationship based on the Golden Rule. This relationship is made tangible by the awards received year after year by Four Seasons on a corporate level, as well as by our hotels and resorts around the world, making us an undisputed "employer of choice." By joining the Four Seasons team, you can see why Four Seasons has been named by its employees to FORTUNE magazine''s list of the "100 Best Companies to Work For." Four Seasons is one of just 13 organizations to have the distinction of being recognized every year since the list''s inception in 1998.
Join Our Team
The Residence Club is located in the master planned community of Aviara, in the city of Carlsbad. Today, business travelers, families, friends and couples continue to flock to this destination. Combining unmatched Four Seasons service with the ultimate in style, comfort and attention to detail, the Resort Residences at Four Seasons offer the perfect accommodations for those who want to experience the very best amidst an idyllic setting. Our team is built on mutual respect, collaboration, excellent service and a passion for cleanliness. Four Seasons provides employees with the same level of care that we give our guests.
• Keep work area neat, clean and quiet at all times.
• Utilize each of the rooms and provide information to guests about the services offered in the Spa as well as the Residence Club.
• Recommend each of the retail products accurately to all guests.
• Provide a variety of modalities in professional massage for any client including, but not limited to, wraps, scrubs, and specialty treatments.
• Perform spa treatments with such products, ingredients, and quantities as outlined by hotel management, and spa management.
• Perform others tasks or projects as assigned by hotel management, spa management, and staff.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
• Reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language
• Licensed massage therapist
• Holistic Health Practitioner preferred, however, not a primary requirement
What to Expect:
• Be a part of a cohesive team with opportunities to build a successful career with global potential
• Competitive Salary & Wages
• Excellent training and Development Opportunities
• 401k participation with Company Matching Program
• Complimentary Employee Meals
• Complimentary Dry Cleaning for Employee Uniforms
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons by visiting:
We look forward to receiving your application!Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the ''EEOC is The Law'' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Carlsbad, CA, United States
- Spa & Wellness
- Starting in
- As soon as possible