- 1. Select, train, evaluate, lead, motivate, coach, and discipline all staff in the Hotel’s Event Services Department to ensure that established cultural and core standards are met; long-range strategic planning for outlet operation.
2. The ability to be visible in the operation, provide recognition, promote good public relations, and handle complaints, concerns or special requests for guests, clients, and group contacts.
3. Coordinate set-up requirements for hotel and off-site functions according to the banquet event order, communicate directly with group contacts, Catering Managers, and Conference Services Managers to ensure that all details of the function are carried out, ensure quality and timeliness of all food items, as well as provide knowledge of wine and spirits in an elegantly appointed environment dedicated to an attentive and distinctive experience.
4. The ability to work closely with the Director of Food & Beverage, Executive Chef, and Director of Catering to design an effective menu and wine list while ensuring excellent product quality at a fair price and attend regular operational meetings to ensure effective coordination and cooperation between departments.
5. Control labor and operating expenses through effective scheduling, budgeting, purchasing decisions, and inventory and cash control.
6. Observe physical condition of facilities and equipment in the banquet area and make recommendations for corrections and improvements as needed.
7. Comply with Four Seasons’ Category One and Category Two Work Rules and Standards of Conduct.
8. Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
- Job type
- Sea Front, Manama, Bahrain
- F&B other
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration