Four Seasons Hotel Baltimore is seeking a Massage Therapist with experience providing exceptional service standards. The deeply instilled Four Seasons culture is personified by its employees, people who share a single focus and are inspired to offer great service.
Join a diverse and talented team in Harbor East Baltimore
Hugging the shoreline, with unmatched views across the water, Four Seasons Hotel Baltimore offers a chic, resort-like getaway in the heart of Harbor East, the city’s hippest new district. Walk to great restaurant and shops and local attractions. Referred to as “the crown jewel of Harbor East” the Four Seasons Hotel Baltimore has 256 guest rooms including 45 suites.
The role of the Massage Therapist
The Massage Therapist is responsible for guest satisfaction in the spa by performing services to the best of their ability and maintaining Four Seasons standards throughout all procedures.
Some Benefits Four Seasons Hotel Baltimore employees enjoy:
- Competitive Salary & Wages
- Excellent Training & Development
- Complimentary Accommodation at other Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
- Complimentary Dry Cleaning for Employee’s Uniforms
- Complimentary Employee Meals
- 401(k) Retirement Plans
- Available to work EVENINGS & WEEKENDS
- Work authorization in the United States required
- Must have Maryland Massage License
- Must have at least 3 years of work experience in massage therapy.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Harbor East, Baltimore, MD, United States
- Spa & Wellness
- Starting in
- As soon as possible