Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts have been ranked FORTUNE magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work for, every year since 1998… come and find out why! Four Seasons Hotel Baltimore is seeking a Restaurant Sales & Special Events Manager with experience providing exceptional service standards. The deeply instilled Four Seasons culture is personified by its employees, people who share a single focus and are inspired to offer great service.
Join a diverse and talented team in Harbor East Baltimore
Hugging the shoreline, with unmatched views across the water, Four Seasons Hotel Baltimore offers a chic, resort-like getaway in the heart of Harbor East, the city’s hippest new district. Walk to great restaurant and shops and local attractions. Referred to as “the crown jewel of Harbor East” the Four Seasons Hotel Baltimore has 256 guest rooms including 45 suites.
Dining at its finest
Located in Baltimore’s Harbor East inside Four Seasons Hotel Baltimore, Wit & Wisdom, A Tavern by Michael Mina offers comfort food with a contemporary Eastern Seaboard twist. Relax over handcrafted cocktails and a wine list featuring the best American winemakers in the spacious and inviting lounge. Savor breakfast, lunch and dinner prepared to fine dining heights. Wit & Wisdom, A Tavern by Michael Mina is located at 200 International Drive Baltimore www.witandwisdombaltimore.com.
The role of the Restaurant Sales & Special Events Manger
Promote, price, plan, coordinate and supervise the execution of all restaurant events and private parties. Ensure that customer requirements and special requests are adhered to and that functions run smoothly, efficiently and profitably. Responsible for soliciting and securing special events and parties that align with the Hotel Marketing Plan and Budget. Work closely with F&B, Catering, Marketing and PR teams to create strategic sales strategy. Expectation is that this position is out of the restaurant on sales calls 20 hours per week.
- Ensures regular and on-going development of sales and marketing initiatives and strategies
- Ensures current and accurate promotional materials and information on the outlet website and social media
- Processes event and related information accurately and in a detailed manner that supports effective delivery of service
- Provides accurate reports on costs/projections and timely analysis of performance and progress in meeting objectives
Knowledge & Skills
- Education: College degree preferably specializing in hotel/restaurant management or equivalent experience is required.
- Experience: One to two years previous experience in a line, supervisory or assistant manager position in Food & Beverage or Sales
- Skills and Abilities: Requires a working knowledge of division operations as well as Four Seasons cultural and core standards, policies, and standard operating procedures. Working knowledge is generally learned on-the-job. Knowledge of food & beverage service, cost control, labor control, maintenance, merchandising, and accounting. Requires ability to operate computer equipment and other food & beverage computer systems. Requires reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language.
Some Benefits Four Seasons Hotel Baltimore employees enjoy:
- Competitive Salary & Wages
- Excellent Training & Development
- Complimentary Accommodation at other Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
- Complimentary Dry Cleaning for Employee’s Uniforms
- Complimentary Employee Meals
- 401(k) Retirement Plans
Work authorization in the United States required.Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the ''EEOC is The Law'' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
- Job type
- Harbor East, Baltimore, MD, United States
- F&B service
- Starting in
- As soon as possible