The Four Seasons Hotel Bengaluru is looking for top talent to join the pre-opening team.
About Four Seasons Hotel Bengaluru
Strategically located between the Central Business District and Bengaluru International Airport, Four Seasons Hotel and Residences; stands tall in one of the most premium residential neighborhoods of Bengaluru, making it is India’s first branded residences and a landmark destination of the Garden City. The expansive Embassy One development brings together luxury shopping, corporate office space and fine dining into Four Seasons premium living and world-class hospitality experience.
The Four Seasons Hotel & Residences are spread across two immaculately designed 30-story towers - The South & North Towers. The hotel comprises of 234 guest rooms, including 31 Executive Suites, a Presidential Suite and 13,000 sq. ft. of Banquet Spaces.
An exciting addition to Bengaluru’s culinary scene, the Hotel will introduce several unique dining outlets to the city, including the finest Asian Brasserie restaurant serving Chinese, Japanese and Thai cuisines; a specialty Bar with a bespoke concept serving artfully crafted Cocktails, an All Day Dining restaurant with a global street kitchen concept, a Lobby Lounge designed for social and business meetings and a Pool Bar offering innovative mocktails, cocktails and light meals.
With a spacious Ballroom, Meeting Rooms and Outdoor Lawns spread over 13,000 square feet; the hotel will be the perfect destination for memorable celebrations and events.
The Hotel will also offer a state of the art Business center for business travelers, a haven of rejuvenation at the Spa, wellness-focused fitness Centre and a swimming pool offering respite from the city’s hustle and bustle.
About Four Seasons
Founded in 1960, Four Seasons continues to define the future of luxury hospitality with extraordinary imagination, unwavering commitment to the highest standards of quality, and the most genuine and customized service. Currently operating 106 hotels and private residences in major city centers and resort destination in 43 countries, and with more than 60 projects in development, Four Seasons consistently ranks among the world’s best hotels and most prestigious brands in reader polls, traveler reviews and industry awards.
Accounts Payble Clerk will maintain a system of purchase orders, receipts, invoices and cheque requests in order to promptly and adequately support, document and process for payment all hotel payables.Ensure that all vendors are paid according to the agreed terms and to Four Seasons policies and procedures. Other responsibilities will include but not limited to -
- Maintaining alphabetical files by vendor containing complete invoices and backup attached to the cheques for efficient access after payment. All filing is to be kept current.
- Ensure all payments are made correctly and with the correct authorization (approved PO), evidence of receipt, invoice or delivery slip and Accounts Payable stamp.
- Processing all Accounts Payable invoices and manual cheques through the computer system.
- A list of all standing orders for electronic disbursements should be maintained with details of date of payment, payee, amount and description of payment and at the beginning of each month in advance of the standing payment, this list should be routed to the cheque signatories for approval and a copy attached to bank reconciliations.
- Verifying and process Expense Reports and Petty Cash reimbursements ensuring compliance with key controls.
- Ensuring all goods received and services provided, but not yet invoiced, are properly accrued and expensed and that the outstanding liabilities for other accruals are accurate and agree to all supporting documentation.
- Verifying that all invoices are supported by duly approved purchase orders when required, signed receiving documentation and/or the approval of authorized management personnel.
- Verifying prices, quantities and extensions against purchase order as required, and initial the invoice when verified. Bring any discrepancies to the attention of the Assistant Director of Finance.
- Understanding tax laws as it relates to sales tax, use tax, goods and services tax and year end processing ensuring compliance, submission and payment deadlines are met and ensure that all deductions and exemptions are properly documented.
- Ensuring the correct sales / use tax is either paid to vendor or self-assessed with payment processed on time to local, state, or other tax jurisdiction.
B.Com graduates with 1-2 years of relevant experience in a 5 Star Hotel.
Require working technical knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles, and Internal Controls, Policies and Procedures as it relates to Accounts Payable.
Ability to operate fax, scanner, copier, telephone, adding machine, calculator.
Require knowledge of and the ability to operate computer equipment and Microsoft Office Suite software.
Ability to read, write and speak English.
Join Our Team
Join a team that is built on mutual respect, collaboration, creativity and a commitment to the highest quality of service. Four Seasons Hotel Bengaluru provides guests with a haven of serenity and luxury in a bustling city. Four Seasons provides employees with the same level of care that we expect to be shared with our guests. We have been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to work for since 1998.
What to expect: You will……
Be a champion of the Golden Rule: Do unto others as you would have them do unto you
Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to learn, grow and develop
Have the opportunity to engage in diverse and challenging work
Derive a sense of pride in work well done
Be recognized for excellence
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- HRBR Layout 2nd Block, Bengaluru, India
- Starting in
- As soon as possible