The Four Seasons Hotel Bengaluru is looking for top talent to join the pre-opening team.
About Four Seasons Hotel Bengaluru
Strategically located between the Central Business District and Bengaluru International Airport, Four Seasons Hotel and Residences; stands tall in one of the most premium residential neighborhoods of Bengaluru, making it is India’s first branded residences and a landmark destination of the Garden City. The expansive Embassy One development brings together luxury shopping, corporate office space and fine dining into Four Seasons premium living and world-class hospitality experience.
The Four Seasons Hotel & Residences are spread across two immaculately designed 30-story towers - The South & North Towers. The hotel comprises of 234 guest rooms, including 31 Executive Suites, a Presidential Suite and 13,000 sq. ft. of Banquet Spaces.
An exciting addition to Bengaluru’s culinary scene, the Hotel will introduce several unique dining outlets to the city, including the finest Asian Brasserie restaurant serving Chinese, Japanese and Thai cuisines; a specialty Bar with a bespoke concept serving artfully crafted Cocktails, an All Day Dining restaurant with a global street kitchen concept, a Lobby Lounge designed for social and business meetings and a Pool Bar offering innovative mocktails, cocktails and light meals.
With a spacious Ballroom, Meeting Rooms and Outdoor Lawns spread over 13,000 square feet; the hotel will be the perfect destination for memorable celebrations and events.
The Hotel will also offer a state of the art Business center for business travelers, a haven of rejuvenation at the Spa, wellness-focused fitness Centre and a swimming pool offering respite from the city’s hustle and bustle.
About Four Seasons
Founded in 1960, Four Seasons continues to define the future of luxury hospitality with extraordinary imagination, unwavering commitment to the highest standards of quality, and the most genuine and customized service. Currently operating 106 hotels and private residences in major city centers and resort destination in 43 countries, and with more than 60 projects in development, Four Seasons consistently ranks among the world’s best hotels and most prestigious brands in reader polls, traveler reviews and industry awards.
- Direct the efforts, quality and timeliness of all aspects of the general ledger, payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable and general cashiering in accordance with local and corporate policies and procedures.
- Perform with accuracy and timeliness all accounting and financial reporting, books and records.
- Guide income auditor to ensure an effective internal control and safeguard the assets and resources of the hotel.
- Ensure monthly bank reconciliations, cash counts of all issued banks, including the general cashier, and reporting any discrepancies to the Director of Finance.
- Analyze and provide control over balance sheet and P&L accounts and assist in internal and external audits.
- Accurately record and check all sales revenues and settlement transactions in a timely fashion. (10%)
- Participate in physical inventory counts and the subsequent accuracy of count, price and valuation.
- Identify with the responsibilities of Assistant Director of Finance and act as delegate whenever possible to assist.
Two to three years of relevant experience in a reputed 5 Star luxury Hotel.
Has an accounting degree and is naturally good with numbers.
Requires a working technical knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles.
Ability to read and speak and write English.
Join Our Team
Join a team that is built on mutual respect, collaboration, creativity and a commitment to the highest quality of service. Four Seasons Hotel Bengaluru provides guests with a haven of serenity and luxury in a bustling city. Four Seasons provides employees with the same level of care that we expect to be shared with our guests. We have been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to work for since 1998.
What to expect: You will……
Be a champion of the Golden Rule: Do unto others as you would have them do unto you
Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to learn, grow and develop
Have the opportunity to engage in diverse and challenging work
Derive a sense of pride in work well done
Be recognized for excellence
- Job type
- HRBR Layout 2nd Block, Bengaluru, India
- Starting in
- As soon as possible