The Four Seasons Hotel Bengaluru is looking for top talent to join the pre-opening team.
About Four Seasons Hotel Bengaluru
Strategically located between the Central Business District and Bengaluru International Airport, Four Seasons Hotel and Residences; stands tall in one of the most premium residential neighborhoods of Bengaluru, making it is India’s first branded residences and a landmark destination of the Garden City. The expansive Embassy One development brings together luxury shopping, corporate office space and fine dining into Four Seasons premium living and world-class hospitality experience.
The Four Seasons Hotel & Residences are spread across two immaculately designed 30-story towers - The South & North Towers. The hotel comprises of 234 guest rooms, including 31 Executive Suites, a Presidential Suite and 13,000 sq. ft. of Banquet Spaces.
An exciting addition to Bengaluru’s culinary scene, the Hotel will introduce several unique dining outlets to the city, including the finest Asian Brasserie restaurant serving Chinese, Japanese and Thai cuisines; a specialty Bar with a bespoke concept serving artfully crafted Cocktails, an All Day Dining restaurant with a global street kitchen concept, a Lobby Lounge designed for social and business meetings and a Pool Bar offering innovative mocktails, cocktails and light meals.
With a spacious Ballroom, Meeting Rooms and Outdoor Lawns spread over 13,000 square feet; the hotel will be the perfect destination for memorable celebrations and events.
The Hotel will also offer a state of the art Business center for business travelers, a haven of rejuvenation at the Spa, wellness-focused fitness Centre and a swimming pool offering respite from the city’s hustle and bustle.
About Four Seasons
Founded in 1960, Four Seasons continues to define the future of luxury hospitality with extraordinary imagination, unwavering commitment to the highest standards of quality, and the most genuine and customized service. Currently operating 106 hotels and private residences in major city centers and resort destination in 43 countries, and with more than 60 projects in development, Four Seasons consistently ranks among the world’s best hotels and most prestigious brands in reader polls, traveler reviews and industry awards.
The Four Seasons Hotel Bengaluru is looking for Employee Dining Supervisor. Reporting to Chief Steward with a reporting line to Director of Human Resources, Employee Dining Supervisor will be responsible to keep high standards of Service, hygiene, and presentation in Employee Restaurant. Other responsibilities shall include but not limited to -
- Controlling equipment within the Restaurant and organize mise en place, and general cleanliness of room.
- Supervising the running of the service, and take quick and appropriate action to correct any shortcoming.
- Is visible in the operation, provide recognition, promote good public relations, and projecting a positive, professional and friendly image to the with employees.
- Trains and coaches team members to ensure that established Cultural, Core Standards and all standard operating procedures are met.
- Works closely with the Stewarding Team and the Kitchen Team to ensure effective coordination and cooperation between departments
- Has 2 – 3 years of relevant experience. Has grown through the ranks.
- Technical education in Hospitality management or service methods is preferred.
- Possess verbal and written proficiency in English.
- Has upward mobility to move into either F&B Service or Kitchen
- Requires ability to operate computer systems
Join Our Team
Join a team that is built on mutual respect, collaboration, creativity and a commitment to the highest quality of service. Four Seasons Hotel Bengaluru provides guests with a haven of serenity and luxury in a bustling city. Four Seasons provides employees with the same level of care that we expect to be shared with our guests. We have been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to work for since 1998.
What to expect: You will……
Be a champion of the Golden Rule: Do unto others as you would have them do unto you
Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to learn, grow and develop
Have the opportunity to engage in diverse and challenging work
Derive a sense of pride in work well done
Be recognized for excellence
- Job type
- HRBR Layout 2nd Block, Bengaluru, India
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract