Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora is seeking an Executive Chef
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts have been ranked FORTUNE magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work For every year since 1998… come and find out why. With more than 100 hotels, Four Seasons is dedicated to perfecting the travel experience through continual innovation and the highest standards of hospitality. The deeply instilled Four Seasons culture is personified by its employees who share a single focus and are inspired to deliver Excellence in service.
Join a talented Food & Beverage team in the middle of the lagoon
Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora is a pristine paradise with stunning views of the South Pacific. The Resort has 100 Overwater bungalows and 7 Beach villas and by joining our team, you would discover why U.S. News named it “the best island in the world” in 2012.
The role of the Executive Chef involves:
The Executive Chef provides leadership and management for the Kitchen and Stewarding. Department by establishing plans of character, integrity, and quality which result in the long-range continued growth and profitability of the department, division and Hotel.
Benefits you will enjoy at Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora:
- Free accommodation will be provided
- Medical Insurance
- Excellent Training and Development programs
- Complimentary Hotel Rooms at other Four Seasons Hotels
- Friendly work environment
Preferred profile :
- Knowledge of French & English
- French Passport holders preferred because of work permit
- Applicants are required to have five to seven years of experience in a similar position in luxury hospitality
- Leadership, management and financial skills
- Job type
- Motu Tehotu, French Polynesia
- F&B kitchen
- Starting in
- As soon as possible