Operating from the Residential Lobby, the Residential Concierge responds to a wide variety of homeowner requests by accurately assessing the resident’s needs and inquiries; offering personal recommendations and personalized touches to achieve maximum resident satisfaction while complying with all Four Seasons’ policies.
- Handles all resident interactions with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism – accommodating special requests whenever possible; resolves resident complaints; assists residents in all inquiries in connection with residence/hotel/resort services, hours of operations, key residence/hotel personnel, in-house events, directions, etc. Responds to all resident requests in an accurate and timely manner making recommendations based on local knowledge and residence practices.
- Processes packages, faxes, messages, and mail which may be either outgoing or incoming in an accurate and timely manner; stores and retrieves resident packages, groceries, luggage, dry cleaning and flowers. Coordinates with Valet parking staff the retrieval of resident’s vehicles.
- Manages and provides access to the building(s) and units with all vendor/contractor/homeowners’ service providers and visitors, after previous authorization received, assists with vendor/contractor scheduling, verifies identity and provides appropriate residence access for vendor/contractors and homeowners’ service providers. Controls entry doors and elevator/lift access.
- Ensures that collateral and information for vendors, restaurants, museums, attractions, maps, and other local attractions are updated and current. Is knowledgeable about what activities are available in the local vicinity (theater, sports, concerts, shows, special exhibits, sightseeing) and establishes close relationships with vendors in these areas in order to provide information, transportation, ticketing, and reservations for residents.
- Updates homeowner profiles with any relevant information
- Utilizes a variety of software programs to accurately input special arrangements (i.e. Engineering and Housekeeping requests) the resident has made and ensures accurate billing
- Monitors the fire alarm panel; responds to any emergency situation, such as providing access to emergency personnel - fire department, ambulance, etc.
- Coordinates the booking of the elevators/lifts for move-in or move-out after the 1st occupancy period is over
- Complies with all Four Seasons’ guidelines, policies and procedures
- Works harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors
- Assists Resident Service Attendants with responsibilities and duties in their absence or due to heavy volume periods
- Works closely with hotel/resort to ensure smooth handling of resident’s deliveries, reservations and special requests
- Ensures that the Residential Lobby is in optimal condition of cleanliness and tidiness at all times
- Perform other tasks or projects as assigned by the Lead Concierge, Assistant Residence Manager or Director of Residences
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- At least two years of post-secondary education is preferred
- One to three years of concierge experience in a luxury environment
- Previous Four Seasons concierge experience is preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English, written and verbal; an additional language an asset
- Ability to use variety of software
- Job type
- Downtown, Boston, MA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration