An architectural landmark rises in the historic heart of Boston’s Back Bay neighborhood. The Four Seasons Private Residences are masterfully designed by Harry Cobb of Pei Cobb Freed & Partners, one of the world’s most distinguished architects, along with Cambridge Seven Associates. One Dalton will stand 61 stories high in the Boston skyline and will be New England’s tallest and most luxurious residential building. https://onedalton.com
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts can offer what many hospitality professionals dream of: an opportunity to build a lifelong career with global potential and a real sense of pride in work well done. We have been ranked FORTUNE magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work for, every year since 1998. For more information on Four Seasons Hotel and Resorts, please click here;
Four Seasons is currently looking for a Residential Move-In Coordinator!
Essential function of the job:
- Ability to work, weekend, nights and holidays
- Coordinate move-in process for new residents of One Dalton Street
- Function as a Residential Concierge delivering the best service to our residents
Who We Look For:
We look for employees who share the Golden Rule; people who, by nature, believe in treating others as we would have them treat us. We look for individuals who share a passion for excellence and who infuse that enthusiasm into everything they do.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Requires reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language
- Candidate is preferred to have previous experience in a luxury, fast-paced environment
Visa sponsorship is not available. Must already be legally permitted to work in the United States. Applicants without valid work authorization for the United States will not be considered.
US work authorization is required unless candidate is currently in a managerial position at a Four Seasons location. Current Four Seasons managers may qualify for L-1 visa sponsorship.
Some Benefits Four Season Employees enjoy:
- Ability to experience our hotels as a guest through the complimentary room program
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Matching Plan
- Highly competitive salaries and incentives
- Educational assistance programs, as well as in-house training workshop for all employees.
- Complimentary Life insurance
- Vacation & Paid Sick Time Off
- Complimentary Employee Meals
- And much more!
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran and need a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, please contact our Human Resources Office at 857-449-2017.Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the ''EEOC is The Law'' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
- Job type
- Downtown, Boston, MA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract