At the forefront of historical Boston luxury services, Four Seasons Boston prides itself on the service we offer our guests and employees. As an employee of Four Seasons you are held to the highest standards not only for our guest but for your personal growth and prosperity in your career. We strive to give every employee the best experience and look forward to watching them progress in their career year after year. 20 years of consecutive five star service and 21 years listed as “great places to work” by Forbes, Four Seasons undoubtedly strives to put our employees experience above the rest.
Join our team to see for yourself why we have consistently earned this honor.
Director of Housekeeping at the Four Seasons Hotel Boston manage the full operation of the Housekeeping team consisting of leaders and staff to assure that guest rooms and public areas are cleaned to exceed guests standards.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
• Manages a team of leaders, perfect room attendants and house attendants, public areas and dry cleaning who are all responsible for the cleaning and upkeep of a specific area of the hotel.
• Conduct interviews, train and schedules the staff to ensure all standards are met. Conducts Performance Evaluations and disciplines staff when needed.
• Monitors each Room Attendant’s daily progress. Inspects completed rooms to assure that all standards have been met. When standards have been missed, brings employee back to room and coaches the employee on how to correct the deficiency. Coordinates work orders in assigned section. Follows up to be sure work is completed.
• Monitors the performance of House Attendants. Assures that there are sufficient supplies on the guest floors. Checks cleanliness of guest corridors, stairwells, elevators and Linen Closets.
Ideal candidate will have previous senior management experience; hotel and resort experience is a plus. Candidate must have great customer service skills as well as phone and computer knowledge. Previous experience in a union setting is desired. Excellent English communication skills are required; other language skills are a plus. Candidate must be able to multitask and have a flexible schedule that will enable him/her to work morning and evening shifts as well as weekends and holidays.
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the ''EEOC is The Law'' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
- Job type
- Downtown, Boston, MA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration