New England will soon be home to a second Four Seasons Hotel with masterfully designed Private Residences, to be known as Four Seasons One Dalton. 61 stories high, the tallest and most luxurious residential building in the Boston skyline is scheduled to open in the first quarter of 2019 and we have an exciting opportunity to be part of what will be a fun, dynamic team… come join the pre-opening leaders!
Four Seasons One Dalton & Private Residences
Sweeping, unobstructed views reveal the classic New England landscape in every direction from the Charles River to Boston Harbor to the Berkshire and White Mountains and Cape Cod shores. 170 residences, 211 rooms and 1 dynamic team to cater to guests’ and residents’ every whim.
The Four Seasons One Dalton is seeking an experienced Director of Residences. The Director of Residences will provide strategic leadership and management for all aspects of the residential operation. The ideal candidate is someone who enjoys connecting with both guests and employees alike, who is passionate about providing exceptional service and can inspire others to offer great service. They will need to have the ability to connect and cater to discerning individuals.
Professional property management certification such as IREM or CAI or similar preferred.
3-5 years of property management experience and work authorization for employment in the United States.
University Bachelor’s Degree, Business, Finance or Real Estate Management preferred.
Responsibilities will include
- Coordinate and manage the day-to-day operations of the residential entity
- Lead a team of Four Seasons professionals
- Develop and enforce residential service and product quality standards
- Ensure all Four Seasons residential Policies and Procedures are developed and implemented
- Discuss and explain residential budget for all relevant entities
To learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons as a company, visit:
We look forward to receiving your application!
Some of the Benefits to be offered to One Dalton employees:
- Competitive Salary & Wages
- Excellent Training & Development
- Complimentary Accommodation at other Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
- Complimentary Employee Meals
- 401(k) Retirement Plans
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Downtown, Boston, MA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible