Executive Administrative Assistant
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts can offer what many hospitality professionals dream of: an opportunity to build a lifelong career with global potential and a real sense of pride in work well done. We have been ranked FORTUNE magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work for, every year since 1998 and are preparing to add another hotel to our portfolio.
New England will soon be home to a second Four Seasons Hotel to be known as Four Seasons One Dalton. 61 stories high, 211 rooms, 170 residences and 1 dynamic team to cater to our discerning guests’ and residents’.
The tallest and most luxurious residential building in the Boston skyline is scheduled to open in the first quarter of 2019 and we have an exciting opportunity….. come join what will be a fun, dynamic pre-opening team!
Four Seasons One Dalton is looking for an Executive Administrative Assistant.
The Executive Administrative Assistant works across disciplines to deliver an exceptional experience in addition to;
- Performing administrative duties such as typing, filing, copying, faxing, opening and sorting mail, coordinating appointments for General Manager and Hotel Manager and answer telephones according to Four Seasons standards
- Preparing written correspondence on behalf of General Manager and Hotel Manager for approval.
- Compile monthly guest comment analysis and ensure proper distribution of results.
- Handle travel arrangements and reservations for managers and VIP guests.
- Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
- Maintains confidentiality.
- Maintain stationery supplies for Executive Office.
- Assist with Glitch and Medallia follow up to guests on behalf of Executive Office.
- Supports the Elite Guest program with Four Seasons
Who We Look For: We look for employees who share the Golden Rule; people who, by nature, believe in treating others as we would have them treat us. We look for individuals who share a passion for excellence and who infuse that enthusiasm into everything they do.
- Must have previous experience in a similar position in a similar work environment.
- Ability to compose business correspondence.
- Requires ability to use Word software programs, knowledge of Opera is preferred.
- Possess strong organization skills.
- Ability to maintain a calm demeanor during challenging situations.
- F&B or Rooms operational experience preferred.
Visa sponsorship is not available.
• Excellent Salary and Wages
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
• 401K Retirement Plan
• Employee Assistance Program
• Excellent Training and Development Opportunities
• Complimentary Life insurance
• Paid Time Off
• COMPLIMENTARY room nights at Four Seasons Hotels around the world
• And much more!
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran and need a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, please contact our Human Resources Office at 202-944-2070.Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the ''EEOC is The Law'' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Downtown, Boston, MA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible