Join the Four Seasons Hotel Boston team, a true reflection of the city it proudly calls home.
Distinctive character, understated confidence, progressive thinking – the Four Seasons hotel Boston is a true reflection of the city it proudly calls home. And our company, Four Seasons Hotels, Inc., ranks among just 13 organizations that have made FORTUNE magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” list every year since its inception 17 years ago.
Join our team to see for yourself why we have consistently earned this honor.
Four Seasons Boston is currently seeking a highly organized and dedicated Food and Beverage Custodial Manager. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a management capacity within a stewarding operation with the ability to manage several different projects simultaneously.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Managing event space, equipment and personnel in several different locations at the same time.
- Managing, developing, motivating and disciplining employees based on their performance.
- Creating a motivating, fun and productive work environment.
- Continuously organizing, tracking and maintaining current property assets belonging to the stewarding operation.
- Scheduling employees based operational need, forecast and projected occupancy.
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the ''EEOC is The Law'' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
- Job type
- Downtown, Boston, MA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract