Four Seasons Hotel Boston Host/ess - Part Time
Four Seasons Hotel Boston is looking for a Host/Hostess at Bristol Restaurant and Bar who is enthusiastic about joining a team that is focused on creating the ultimate dining experience. The Host is part of a dynamic team that provides award winning service to our restaurant and hotel guests. This position reports to the Bristol management team. U.S. work authorization is required for this position.
Four Seasons Hotel Boston is the premier luxury hotel in New England’s gateway city. Overlooking the historic Boston Public Garden and steps away from city’s premier attractions and world-class shopping, Four Seasons Boston is home to the iconic Bristol Restaurant and Bar, one of Boston’s favorite dining destinations. Four Seasons Hotel Boston is distinguished as the only hotel in all of New England to have consecutively won both the AAA Five Diamond and Forbes Travel Guide Five Star Awards for nearly two decades.
Four Seasons prides itself on the commitment to the Golden Rule philosophy, and strives to provide the best possible experience for both our guests and employees. Because of our employee-centric approach, Four Seasons has been listed in the FORTUNE Magazine 100 Best Companies to Work For rankings every year since 1998.
Key Elements of the Job
- Welcome guests with warm interactions
- Start the experience in an energetic and positive manner that makes the guest feel well cared for
- Possesses a sharp eye for detail
- Handles busy situations in a warm and professional manner
- Identifies and recognizing repeat guests
- Drive to make the dining experience unique and special
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Ability to anticipate and understand guest''s needs
- Strong problem solving and multitasking skills
- Clear and eloquent communication skills with proper grammar
- Kind nature with a graceful and serene presence
- Presence that radiates luxurious hospitality
What to Expect from Your Work Experience...You will
- Be part of a cohesive team with a singular focus on creating the best possible guest experience
- Have the ability to demonstrate your unique personality and service style while achieving the brand standards that make us Four Seasons
- Be encouraged to demonstrate your professional passion
- Have career growth opportunities both within Four Seasons Hotel Boston and worldwide with our company
- Be rewarded with market-leading pay and a comprehensive benefit plan
- Get to experience other Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts through the complimentary room nights program
- Receive a complimentary meal when at work in our employee restaurant.
Learn more about our property and what it is like to work at Four Seasons by visiting:
We look forward to receiving your application!Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the ''EEOC is The Law'' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Downtown, Boston, MA, United States
- F&B service
- Starting in
- As soon as possible