Four Seasons can offer what many hospitality professionals dream of – an opportunity to build a life-long career with global potential and a real sense of pride in work well done.
In line with our plans for future growth, we are committed to staff levels that are in keeping with our extraordinary staff-to-guest ratios. We believe that attitude counts as much as skill. As a result, Four Seasons hires motivated people who we train to perform superbly, while we create an environment where they can flourish.
Ultimately, our culture breeds success, and rewards it in many different ways.
Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at Nile Plaza is dedicated to perfecting the travel experience through continual innovation and the highest standards of hospitality. From elegant surroundings of the finest quality, to caring, highly personalized 24-hour service, Four Seasons embodies a true home away from home for those who know and appreciate the best. The deeply instilled Four Seasons culture is personified by its employees - people who share a single focus and are inspired to offer great service.
We seek the creative talents that are well-mannered, ambitious, and passionate and having a good understanding of the hospitality concept.
Four Seasons Cairo at Nile Plaza is currently looking for Spa Therapist who has:
1. The ability to follow proper payroll procedures.
2. The ability to utilize the log book and schedule chart.
3. The ability to keep your work area neat, clean and quiet at all times.
4. The ability to utilize each of the rooms and provide information to guests about the services offered in the Spa
as well as the Hotel.
5. The ability to utilize each of the retail products safety and accurately.
6. The ability to provide professional massage for any client including herbal wraps, loofa treatments,
aromatherapy and reflexology treatments.
7. The ability to respond properly in any hotel emergency or safety situation.
8. The ability to perform others tasks or projects as assigned by hotel management and staff.
Since Fortune Magazine named Four Seasons Corporate in 1998 as one of the 100 best companies to work in, we would like to offer our employees competitive benefits:
- Career growth opportunities
- Unique strong culture
- Best-in-industry training
- Luxury environment in magnificent locations worldwide
- Competitive salaries
- Complimentary stays at Four Seasons properties (based on availability), with discounted meals
- Dental and medical/disability/life insurance
- Retirement benefits/pension
- Employee service awards
- Annual employee party/social and sporting events
- Complimentary meals in dedicated employee restaurants
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons - visit us:
We look forward to receiving your application!
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Cairo Governorate, Egypt
- Spa & Wellness
- Starting in
- As soon as possible