Four Seasons can offer what many hospitality professionals dream of – an opportunity to build a life-long career with global potential and a real sense of pride in work well done.
In line with our plans for future growth, we are committed to staff levels that are in keeping with our extraordinary staff-to-guest ratios. We believe that attitude counts as much as skill. As a result, Four Seasons hires motivated people who we train to perform superbly, while we create an environment where they can flourish.
Ultimately, our culture breeds success, and rewards it in many different ways.
Work on a team that is built on mutual respect, collaboration, excellent service and a passion to exceed guest expectations by providing the most memorable guest experience.
Four Seasons provides employees with the same level of care that we expect to be shared with our guests. We have been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to work for since 1998.
Four Seasons Cairo at The First Residence is currently looking for an Assistant IT Manager who assists the Director of IT with the efficient operation and maintenance of all computer systems, data and voice communications activities.
- Assist in ensuring critical system are available twenty-four (24) hours per day.
- Assist with establishing and maintaining user procedures and hardware familiarization for all systems.
- Assist with providing Systems Administration, including maintaining user/group accounts, user configuration, trouble-shooting access problems and completion of on-site documentation.
- Assist in Server infrastructure management, performance monitoring, Operating System upgrades and troubleshooting.
- Assist with ensuring effective support for other systems, including back office, sales and catering and human resources applications and any other at the property.
- Assist with providing system support services, including service outage diagnosis, troubleshooting and restoration of service, virus protection management.
- Assist with maintaining and promoting Four Seasons core technology standards as outlined in the Four Seasons IT Core Standards.
- Assist in the co-ordination of new acquisitions and major projects as required.
- Participate in property-level, corporate-initiated technology implementations as required.
- Good knowledge and support for Desktop OS and applications including patches.
- Provide direct guest support and quality support to function rooms and conference services.
- Assist with administration of Lotus Notes, connection to global VPN and other communication tools.
- Assist in the process of systems backup and recovery procedures.
- Assist in management of third party vendors.
- Assist with providing 24 / 7 support for mission critical systems.
- Assist at network support and security of Hotel network, Active Directory maintenance, Server Infrastructure maintenance, Network Infrastructure maintenance – wired & wireless, Network protection and fail over tools implementation (Firewall, web security, multi-homing devices, etc).
- Perform any additional duties as assigned by the Director of Finance or Director of IT
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a supervisory role in an hotel.
- Must be customer service oriented and able to communicate effectively with clients, management and co-workers.
- Able to work in a fast paced working environment and remain calm under pressure.
- Possess an excellent command of English and have excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Job type
- Giza Governorate, Egypt
- Starting in
- As soon as possible