About Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts:
Four Seasons can offer what many hospitality professionals dream of an opportunity to build a life-long career with global potential and a real sense of pride in work well done. In line with our plans for future growth. We believe that attitude counts as much as skill. As a result, Four Seasons hires motivated people who we train to perform superbly, while we create an environment where they can flourish. Ultimately, our culture breeds success, and rewards it in many different ways.
Learn more about working at Four Seasons by visiting:
Join Us in Tunis
We invite you to join our team in Tunis as we are excited to bring Four Seasons Experience to this new destination and embrace the local culture as well as bring our unwavering commitment to quality and service.
Our work environment pairs a strong commitment to excellent service and authentic experiences with an emphasis on creativity and innovation. Four Seasons has been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work For since 1998. We’re looking for individuals with not only the right skills and attitude for the role, but also the passion to excel.
The Four Seasons Tunis is looking for an IT Supervisor.
- Assist in ensuring critical systems, specifically Front Office Property Management System, Call Accounting, HSIA, PABX and Food & Beverage Point of Sales computer systems are available twenty-four (24) hours per day.
- Assist with establishing and maintaining user procedures and hardware familiarization for all systems.
- Assist with providing Systems Administration, including maintaining user/group accounts, user configuration, trouble-shooting access problems and completion of on-site documentation.
- Assist in Server infrastructure management, performance monitoring, Operating System upgrades and troubleshooting.
- Assist with ensuring effective support for other systems, including back office, sales and catering and human resources applications and any other at the property.
- Assist with providing system support services, including service outage diagnosis, troubleshooting and restoration of service, virus protection management.
- Assist with maintaining and promoting Four Seasons core technology standards as outlined in the Four Seasons IT Core Standards.
- Assist in the co-ordination of new acquisitions and major projects as required.
- Participate in property-level, corporate-initiated technology implementations as required.
- Good knowledge and support for Desktop OS and applications including patches.
- Provide direct guest support and quality support to function rooms and conference services.
- Assist with administration of Lotus Notes, connection to global VPN and other communication tools.
- Assist in the process of systems backup and recovery procedures.
- Assist in management of third party vendors.
- Assist with providing 24 / 7 support for mission critical systems.
- Assist at network support and security of Hotel network, Active Directory maintenance, Server Infrastructure maintenance, Network Infrastructure maintenance – wired & wireless, Network protection and failover tools implementation (Firewall, web security, multi-homing devices, etc).
- Perform any additional duties as assigned by the Director of Finance/Assistant Director of Finance or Director of IT.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Cairo Governorate, Egypt
- Starting in
- As soon as possible